The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Sorry I'm late to the party, but Happy Birthday Blooie and Teila!

Good morning folks :frow What was that about “if you can’t keep up?” Good advice, so, once again .... :lau :lau :lau [In my defense, I was sleeping ;) ] [COLOR=B22222]Happy Birthday[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Blooie[/COLOR]! Is it the 29[SUP]th[/SUP] there? Mine is today [30[SUP]th[/SUP]].
Sorry, I was behind also (I had to work today) so Very Happy Birthday to the Teila and Blooie twins!! I'll have a toast to you both! :D
:hit
glad you didn't say smashed.
:lau

Oooh, too early in the morning to process that one!
caf.gif
wink.png

Two birthdays! .. I shall be Queen Teila ... One will need Tea and Scones and send in the Corgi's
lau.gif

[Do I need to explain that one? Queen has multiple birthdays etc]

Happy Birthday to Queen Teila.......

Last edited:
All this frog talk and Aussie talk and Teila being here reminds me of a question I did not ask yesterday but has been bugging me..

She listed "Toads" as poisonous if you lick too many of them...

I need to know, Why would you lick a toad?

How many do you have to lick before you hit too many?

Is there an Australia Law limiting the number of licks you can take?

When I was a kid there was a story floating around that if you licked a toad, you got a buzz. Don't know the particulars...how many licks or type of toad. Don't think there was any law against it, at least not where I lived. But I never tried it, toads are ok to look at, but lick one? I don't think so.

When I was a kid there was a story floating around that if you licked a toad, you got a buzz. Don't know the particulars...how many licks or type of toad. Don't think there was any law against it, at least not where I lived. But I never tried it, toads are ok to look at, but lick one? I don't think so.

I remember some of the older boys talking about toads turning into sexy woman at bar closing time, is that kind of the same thing your talking about?

All this frog talk and Aussie talk and Teila being here reminds me of a question I did not ask yesterday but has been bugging me..

She listed "Toads" as poisonous if you lick too many of them...

I need to know,   Why would you lick a toad?

How many do you have to lick before you hit too many?

Is there an Australia Law limiting the number of licks you can take?

I know the cane toad kills anything that puts it in their mouth. They're decimating natural wildlife because they eat everything and nothing survives eating them.

Back
Top Bottom