The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Is he off on Motorcycle run?

I don't know @N F C. I MIGHT have seen him at the indoor farmer's market when I went to pick up my turkey this morning but there are so many people and so little room that I tend to not be looking at faces but spaces (between people). Hope you find him!

I found him!

He was downstairs doing something and apparently fell asleep in the spare bedroom.

Thanks guys!

I don't know @N F C. I MIGHT have seen him at the indoor farmer's market when I went to pick up my turkey this morning but there are so many people and so little room that I tend to not be looking at faces but spaces (between people). Hope you find him!

Did you get a fresh turkey for Thanksgiving at the market Bruce?

You DH sounds like me! Up around 6 and by 10 or so if I'm not physically moving, I can fall asleep.

Did you get a fresh turkey for Thanksgiving at the market Bruce?
You betcha, pasture raised at a relatively local farm. No $0.39/lb Butterball for us. We only do it once a year and the family deserves better. Well, except for DD1, she won't eat anything that has even a miniscule amount of animal body parts, let alone recognizable ones. Not sure what she is planning to eat this year.

I am chilling in the chicken run! They are loving the cooked pumpkin i gave them! Want to see a lot of chicken butts?
20171118_121858.jpg

So sorry about your loss :hugs. We love them and it really hurts no matter how. I kept my first flock totally confined and still lost 4 to unexpected events. At least she was happy while she was alive.

Thank you!!! And yeah, the only thing that makes me feel slightly better about it is that she wasn't locked in a tiny cage, she died free ranging and happy.

I am chilling in the chicken run! They are loving the cooked pumpkin i gave them! Want to see a lot of chicken butts?View attachment 1189835

Awww so cute

Back
Top Bottom