The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We used to have a pet grey squirrel. She was afraid of trees!:lau :gig
I watched a student here feeding a squirrel. She was holding food for it in her hand trying to get it to come closer. It worked to! The squirrel jumped at her face and scared her so much she jumped backwards.

:gig

Wishful thinking!

The cat will be way up that tree before you know it!
We've never had a tree since we always go to my in-laws for Christmas. They have a tree. When that stops, we might be in BIG trouble with 4 cats. I doubt the old diabetic cat would try to climb it. I'd bet money on the other 3 though.

@bruceha2000 thanks for sending me a link but the video wouldn't load.
I wonder why? It comes up when I click on the link. Did anyone else try it?

I watched a student here feeding a squirrel. She was holding food for it in her hand trying to get it to come closer. It worked to! The squirrel jumped at her face and scared her so much she jumped backwards.

:gig

LOL OMG

Reminds of this funny thread I saw on Twitter recently

LOL OMG

Reminds of this funny thread I saw on Twitter recently
I saw a guy yesterday doing the same thing. I almost warned him but the squirrel ran up the tree. The squirrels here are fairly tame but are still wild animals

Fed critters, mixed and poured concrete. I should have bought more but i was driving the car. Filled only 2 post holes! But it was not that difficult and i really can't see why these guys can't get it done. Now i can start mixing dirt for the bed, plant some bushes and bulbs. I do need some landscape blocks and mulch. And more concrete....
It is so nice outside i am wearing t shirt and shorts! Late November?!

Back
Top Bottom