The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Really? Thats odd
West of the Rockies! I was close though...

Hellmann's and Best Foods are brand names that are used for the same line of mayonnaise and other food products. The Hellmann's brand is sold in the United States east of the Rocky Mountains, and also in Latin America, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Canada and South Africa. The Best Foods brand is sold in the United States west of the Rocky Mountains, and also in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.

Hellmann's and Best Foods are marketed in a similar way. Their logos and web sites resemble one another, and they have the same English slogan: "Bring out the best".

Both brands were previously sold by the U.S.-based Bestfoods Corporation, which also sold several other food products in addition to Hellmann's and Best Foods mayonnaise. Bestfoods, known as CPC international before 1997, was acquired by Unilever in 2000.[1]

The meal is good. The exodus from the IT Team - not so good.

While not good for them, kinda good for me. Within the National Office [not just IT] I am now the longest serving, coming up to 18 years, next closest is now 12 years. I have even been here longer than the CEO.

The National Manager, Product and Process had been here 19 years.
Chief Technology Officer was 11 years.
Projects, Events & Change Manager was 7 years.
Senior Developer, 10 years.

Lots of experience gone now :(

Back
Top Bottom