The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That's what I figured!
It is possible that those rumors were started by people who didn't think they should have to work very hard for their money.

Not only possible, very likely I think. (Now if we'd hired them to play with their cell phones all day, then it would be expecting too much for them to actually work.)

N F C is the only one who knows about this...
I'm in the process of trying to buy a food trailer. I've got the loan set up, the trailer picked out. Right now I'm just waiting on the county. I want to set up in a permanent location. Our "town" consists of a convenience store/gas station, bar & restaurant. The restaurant is not open decent hours and their food quality is really dropping. The convenience store brews one pot of coffee and leaves it on the burner all day. On one of the corners is the old firehall. I'm trying to get set up there, but keep getting bounced from department to department at the county.

That's not too bad. I used to work in the Dallas area and lived in Ft Worth. Sometimes it would be a 2 hr commute. Thank goodness those days are behind me.
Been there. Lived in Bremerton WA and commuted by ferry to Seattle. Almost 2 hours one way. Grew up in Toronto, where it takes at least an hour to get anywhere.
My only issue with a commute is gas consumption vs pay.

Similar stuff happens here too. One thing is people stopping at the busy middle of a sidewalk to use their phones!

This campus has 15 to 20 thousand people on it on most days...Lots of crowded sidewalks...Move out of the way!

People use phones while walking all the time here!

I'm in the process of trying to buy a food trailer. I've got the loan set up, the trailer picked out. Right now I'm just waiting on the county. I want to set up in a permanent location. Our "town" consists of a convenience store/gas station, bar & restaurant. The restaurant is not open decent hours and their food quality is really dropping. The convenience store brews one pot of coffee and leaves it on the burner all day. On one of the corners is the old firehall. I'm trying to get set up there, but keep getting bounced from department to department at the county.
Wow, that sounds ideal if it will all come together for you. Good luck with that.

:clap How exciting! Hopefully they'll sort themselves out and give you the permit that you need soon! :fl

Food trucks are big here! Campus has a bunch of them.

I hope you get it going soon

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Wow, lots of chatting to catch up on …………..

Sean beautiful colouring on your pheasant!

Michelle :hugs Ooh, I do hope you get to set up your own business! :fl

Bruce :lau

Cap got everything crossed! :hugs Beautiful weather pic! Congratulations on the adorable babies! :love

Jae :hit :hugs

Predicted to get to 88F today with a 90% chance of more rain and/or a tropical storm.

Cat 5 TC Marcus is moving away from the West Australian Coast [phew] and we have a low pressure system with TC potential towards our side of the country:

Cyclone Map.jpg

Minus the storms, that is a pretty picture :p

Back
Top Bottom