The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I am sick today and actually RESTED!:eek: Some sort of virus i figure, of course its Sunday and no doctor. But i have been pushing fluids and resting. Feeling achey and grouchy. STAY BACK! You do not want this. :sick
I hope you feel better soon!

It is the end of flue season but it is not over.

I am sick today and actually RESTED!:eek: Some sort of virus i figure, of course its Sunday and no doctor. But i have been pushing fluids and resting. Feeling achey and grouchy. STAY BACK! You do not want this. :sick

Too late for me.....I just got over it! Rest up!

So Debby...Rock Springs is, um, interesting, huh? The ranch Ken grew up on is about 80 miles north of there, just outside of Pinedale. We used to drive either down to Rock Springs or up to Jackson for ranch supplies. Yes, once upon a time Jackson was a place just to stock up.....before it was “discovered” by the jet set and became a huge tourist tra.....er.....attraction.

Dragging it's feet with no end in sight for the rest of today, more rain tomorrow and starting to clear on Wednesday is the prediction at this stage. FB rumour has it that we are cut off from Townsville again and the already full Herbert River and creeks from the flooding are starting to break banks and breach roads again :( Again just rumour but I was reading that the main street of Ingham may be at risk again.

Cap I hope you feel better :hugs After affects from what would have been a stressful few weeks? :confused:
Nope , i am convinced viral.

I had similar symptoms to that poor girl - my eye was all swollen and itched the daylights out of me. I could barely open it.

I had gone to the eye doctor, - she said I had a slight scratch(?) on the cornea and gave me Cipro(don't know the whole name) ointment. She put some in my eye, covered it with a patch and gave me a prescription for the pharmacist.

The pharmacist gave me the ointment and was telling me what side effects could occur.
He was saying swelling, redness, intense itching and I said, "I've got that now." He thought I was being funny.

Got home and the eye was bothering me so much I called the doctor's office . They said she had left for the day but, they would tell her. Short time later, Dr.called and said "you probably had enough of the ointment already, so just don't use any more.":he

She said she had just gotten :smack Cipro and thought she'd try it out.:mad::tongue

That was first strike for her. She made two more later on. What a dippy flake!!!

Congrats to your brother @KDOGG331 (and to you on getting a new SIL)!

Good Morning Friends :hugs

I am pleased you had a good day at Rock Springs Deb.

Aaaw Michelle, sorry, I do not know what is wrong with your girl but do hope that she recovers.

Congratulations to your brother and his fiancé Kelsey :clap

OK, please make it stop! :bow Still raining and 195mm or 7.5 inches in 48 hours. Local flooding again but we are OK, if not a little damp.

View attachment 1310934

Stay safe @Teila - is it moving away or dragging its feet?

DD have you voted on this thread?: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/ice-cream-lovers-united.1230223/ :p

Kelsey, congrats to your brother and new (almost) SIL (that's a gorgeous ring) - poor Libby though. She might need a bit of training if they want her to be the ring bearer for the ceremony or something. Wouldn't that be cute?!

OMG that would be adorable!!

Its a shame they took the dog along, not a good experience for the poor thing. Maybe next time they will do better. Congrats to them on the engagement.

Yeah, I don't think she should even be doing that kind of stuff yet, even if it was a short one. Too young and I'm concerned about possible joint damage later from too much too soon. But I haven't told them that and idk if I will. I think they are just excited to have a dog to do stuff with because Gator is old and slow and even when younger was just lazy and wouldn't want to do that but I think they should slow down a little haha she's just a baby. But apparently it was easy and short so idk.

BUT.

At least now she knows not to run too close to the skis lol it's a sure way to learn ha

But hopefully it doesn't make her scared of it later

And thanks everyone!! The SIL/fiancé thing is still weird and I hadn't thought of that yet aha

20180325_223557.jpg 20180325_110915.jpg

Thanks. I had lunch and went to sleep. Woke up in time for supper! Just had to clean the brooder for the second time tonight, darned cats tipped the storage bin just enough to dump over the water! Not pleased with soaked babies and extra work. Thinking they need to move out to the barn or workshop. The chicks , not the cats. They can't help but be obsessed with birds.

Back
Top Bottom