The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That's true. But life would also be extremely boring with zero fun
I bet living homeless on the street with no money is also zero fun.

You can "deny" yourself some pleasures now so you can enjoy them later when you are financially stable and you can spend your life "enjoying" those pleasures while trying to figure out how to eat tomorrow. I know which sounds better to me, you decide for yourself :).

You can "deny" yourself some pleasures now so you can enjoy them later when you are financially stable and you can spend your life "enjoying" those pleasures while trying to figure out how to eat tomorrow. I know which sounds better to me, you decide for yourself :).
x2

On the part of far too many, that concept has been lost.

I might be one but working on it ha so far i just impulsively buy stuff

Hmm, I suppose that's true. Hadn't really thought of that. I don't think my parent's would let me go homeless though but maybe that's the issue. Maybe they should or at least should stop paying stuff so I learn

I might be one but working on it ha so far i just impulsively buy stuff

Hmm, I suppose that's true. Hadn't really thought of that. I don't think my parent's would let me go homeless though but maybe that's the issue. Maybe they should or at least should stop paying stuff so I learn
Why is it their responsibility? Where's yours? It's kinda like saying, "It's all their faults that I don't have to do anything but as long as they're doing it I'll just keep taking advantage of it." Where's your personal accountability?

Why is it their responsibility? Where's yours? It's kinda like saying, "It's all their faults that I don't have to do anything but as long as they're doing it I'll just keep taking advantage of it." Where's your personal accountability?

Hmm, that's true. Didn't think of it like that. Definitely didn't mean to imply it's only their fault or their responsibility because I definitely need to just practice my self control and stop spending so much, stop taking advantage of it, etc. But they should still eventually stop paying for my stuff, no?

I guess what I more meant by that was just that I would learn the hard way? Not that it was entirely their fault or that I shouldn't practice self control. I should but in the meantime, if they didn't pay for stuff, I would be forced to stop buying stuff because I'd be broke. Of course, I AM broke because it's not my money, which is why I'm working on it but if I was forced I might learn faster if that makes sense?

Back
Top Bottom