The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

i do, but not written down , just learned to make cobbler by watching momma years ago, she used a biscuit dough on top, i know, not much help

That's okay! Sounds good!

I think I make mine different every time... Here's a recipe from Ree Drummond I like a lot of her recipes. There are a bunch that look good on google.;)

Part of the reason why i'm always doing something different... Just can't choose one and run with it, they're all so good:drool

That sounds sooo good!

And yes, I Googled and there were soo many good looking ones. One had the batter on bottom, one was topped. I always though cobbler it was supposed to be crumbled on top? But I guess in a bowl with ice cream it wouldn't matter. :p that one with the batter on bottom sounds sooo good.

Just hard to tell what is good or not and figured maybe somebody here had a good one

I am not pressuring any one, nor is hubby. It just seems odd to me to refuse dialysis but then not decide if you want CPR if something happens. I think dementia is in play there.
I hope (but fear not the case!) that you didn't think I was targeting that post at you. It was a general comment about my feelings on anyone deciding for or against treatment when the odds of surviving long or well are poor. :hugs

I am glad so many people were exposed to our food, might make things busier next year!
But you keep saying you are TOO busy!

A lot of places add the gratuity to the bill. Usually that is the fancy places when a certain number come in. Catering is a bit different I suppose
Seems to me like the price quoted should have included the cost of the food and the cost to prepare it. Gotta make money if you are going to pay the cook!

Okay. Packed. Deep breath. Even remembered to make my "reserved" signs for the seats I want for my family. Pick up Katie at 10:00am and should be in Gillette no later than 2:00pm, depending on potty stops and where we stop for lunch. Poor Shrek is loaded to the gills and we still have the last minute stuff to put out there in the morning. Wish us luck!

Okay. Packed. Deep breath. Even remembered to make my "reserved" signs for the seats I want for my family. Pick up Katie at 10:00am and should be in Gillette no later than 2:00pm, depending on potty stops and where we stop for lunch. Poor Shrek is loaded to the gills and we still have the last minute stuff to put out there in the morning. Wish us luck!
Hope it ends up going so smoothly that you'll actually enjoy yourself.
Safe travels!

Back
Top Bottom