The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

How are you healing up? Very itchy?
Healing just fine, Cap! The itchy part was 2 weeks ago as the incisions were healing, then the staples started to drive me crazy. You can barely see any trace of an incision, now! Another week or 2 and probably won't be any sign of an incision.

Healing just fine, Cap! The itchy part was 2 weeks ago as the incisions were healing, then the staples started to drive me crazy. You can barely see any trace of an incision, now! Another week or 2 and probably won't be any sign of an incision.
Wow, seems like you heal fast! Probably felt like forever to you. Great news!

Thunderstorming off and on all day here. Mowed lawn yesterday and may train some dogs in between the storms or I may just hang out here all day. No major plans for this weekend - that's unusual for us.
Morning everyone:frow

Just going to try and do some yard work this weekend.

Debby, have a safe trip to Cheyenne!

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate

Or you could just sit on your butt, read a book, have a few cool ones and let your body rest. You're not 25 anymore. (That's what my doctor always tells me. Pisses me off too.:p)

Yep, my body heals extremely quick. I think that's why I also have the extremely high tolerance to pain, it doesn't have time to hurt! :lau

Mine too. Seriously wonder if there is some link to the high tolerance to pain.

Sean just don't put on a cape and try jumping off a garage roof, like some friend of yours with initials S.O.U.R.L.A.N.D.

I would never be so foolish as to try to fly off a garage roof. It was the chicken coop that had a larger area for lift off.

Thunderstorming off and on all day here. Mowed lawn yesterday and may train some dogs in between the storms or I may just hang out here all day. No major plans for this weekend - that's unusual for us.

Or you could just sit on your butt, read a book, have a few cool ones and let your body rest. You're not 25 anymore. (That's what my doctor always tells me. Pisses me off too.:p)

Yep, heard that more than once!

Mine too. Seriously wonder if there is some link to the high tolerance to pain.

Idk, just a theory.

I would never be so foolish as to try to fly off a garage roof. It was the chicken coop that had a larger area for lift off.
Me either, had to have a haystack 25' high and 20mph head wind! :lau
ETA don't know what happened here but my quotes didn't post like they should have? Their in the main body of your post sour.

Last edited:
Me either, had to have a haystack 25' high and 20mph head wind! :lau
ETA don't know what happened here but my routes didn't post like they should have?

Did you achieve lift off? Last thing I remember is chickens scattering, feathers flying, and friend running to the house screaming, "Mrs Wallace, Mrs Wallace, Georgie just killed himself.

Did you achieve lift off? Last thing I remember is chickens scattering, feathers flying, and friend running to the house screaming, "Mrs Wallace, Mrs Wallace, Georgie just killed himself.
For about 10 seconds, then the bottom fell out! All I remember is I was buried in the pile of hay we (me and my brothers)had put at the bottom of the stack and my brothers disappearing from the crime scene! :lau

For about 10 seconds, then the bottom fell out! All I remember is I was buried in the pile of hay we (me and my brothers)had put at the bottom of the stack and my brothers disappearing from the crime scene! :lau

It really seemed possible - didn't it. I spent days convincing everyone that it would work. It still seemed like a possibility until I leaped off that roof with kite frame firmly affixed. Maybe I just needed more speed.

It really seemed possible - didn't it. I spent days convincing everyone that it would work. It still seemed like a possibility until I leaped off that roof with kite frame firmly affixed. Maybe I just needed more speed.
:lau yep, if I would have had any concept of aerodynamics, I probably wouldn't have even tried that stupid stunt....but what the hey, only about 8 yrs. old. Birds do it all the time with alot less surface area!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom