The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You guys, you're all the best people I know!

Not sure about the name change...maybe keep NFC for "North of FL Chick"?

My brother wants us to get a place with a few acres up there so we can raise a couple of beef and pigs for him. Told him I'd do it if he pays for the venture but I won't go long without ducks and chickens for long. He thought that might be ok. He's a big goof but a pretty good brother.

Lots has to happen before we get to that point though.

Maybe Berts needs to just get a commune together in TX and we'll all go there (and Phil can ice fish in the freezer).

Do not call it a commune.

It is not like I have the best reputation on BYC, anyway.

Lol

You guys, you're all the best people I know!

Not sure about the name change...maybe keep NFC for "North of FL Chick"?

My brother wants us to get a place with a few acres up there so we can raise a couple of beef and pigs for him. Told him I'd do it if he pays for the venture but I won't go long without ducks and chickens for long. He thought that might be ok. He's a big goof but a pretty good brother.

Lots has to happen before we get to that point though.

Maybe Berts needs to just get a commune together in TX and we'll all go there (and Phil can ice fish in the freezer).

Do not call it a commune.

It is not like I have the best reputation on BYC, anyway.

Lol

Communes n Texas are possibly not the best bedfellows I agree but you could always buck the trend Bert!

I thank you for the Princess. I get her back this afternoon. She is still at the wrestling state championships. Grandson lost his initial match, won the next two 'wrestle back' matches but was eliminated in the third yesterday. Princess says that he had a good time and was dealing with loss well.

Only a matter of hours before you are pug free and you get your young lady back for her birthday as well - drinks all round I'd say Sour!

Princess may stay for the finals, but I am taking these dogs home as soon as I finish my coffee.
celebrate.gif

Wow...I was off for a day and my GOODNESS - what I missed!!

Happy birthdays, Princess and Mrs. Phil!!

What else did I miss? Oh, yeah - Hey Debby, you're moving to the wrong half of the state! You need to come up to the Banana Belt - those folks in Cheyenne get way too much winter for my taste! The first 15 years we lived here we didn't even own a snow shovel - we swept the snow off with a push broom!

I think I'll be safer just picking up where you all left off - too easy to forget someone or something important if I try to reconstruct!

Communes n Texas are possibly not the best bedfellows I agree but you could always buck the trend Bert!

So don't be buying any land near Waco...even if it's a good deal.

I thank you for the Princess.  I get her back this afternoon.  She is still at the wrestling state championships.  Grandson lost his initial match, won the next two 'wrestle back' matches but was eliminated in the third yesterday.  Princess says that he had a good time and was dealing with loss well.

Sour I missed it when was princesses birthday...?

Back
Top Bottom