The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I just happen to have 2 videos of someone we know and love doing something amazing on Wednesday. <yawn> But then I'm not sure I should post them..might be kinda boring. I dunno. (This is the point where you are all supposed to say, "Oh, post them, Blooie!" I'll wait.......:caf:pop
Really! Do post them, got my curiosity up now.

You better check into that Kelsey. Could be the boogey man! :eek:

I hope not!

I think if she opens the closet door, comes out, closes the door, there will no longer be an animal in the closet :p

When I opened the closet door, the noise did actually stop.

Cinnamon sticks in the closet clears all spirits.

Should I use sage too? :lau :oops:

We had a mole living under the bathtub in and apartment we were renting just after marriage. The bathroom was ground level and on an external wall.

It made a lot of noise too.

This is on the second floor so I wouldn't think moles climb?

I hope not!

When I opened the closet door, the noise did actually stop.

Should I use sage too? :lau :oops:

This is on the second floor so I wouldn't think moles climb?
Not moles then. Could be Norway rat in the walls though

I just happen to have 2 videos of someone we know and love doing something amazing on Wednesday. <yawn> But then I'm not sure I should post them..might be kinda boring. I dunno. (This is the point where you are all supposed to say, "Oh, post them, Blooie!" I'll wait.......:caf:pop
oh post them blooie please please, please, please

@sourland
does the princess ever read womans world? there a keto soup recipe in it by kristie Sullivan that is out of this world if you like soups :drool
made it yesterday and had it for supper and again tonight

Your timing is perfect. I'm sitting here with my shoulders screaming at me. Maybe I was out in the cold too long today. Princess make soup ? I took over the cooking in '92. She has not cooked a meal since then.

Well, what else would you expect!!!...of course we want to see them! :pop

Back
Top Bottom