The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, all! No big plans for today. Gotta finish cleaning up around the coop, getting ready for the new babies. Decided not to tell the granddaughters ahead of time. Kendra won’t get it until she physically sees the chickens but Katie would be texting me every 5 minutes to see if they’re here yet. Life should hold a few good surprises, right?

Good morning, all! No big plans for today. Gotta finish cleaning up around the coop, getting ready for the new babies. Decided not to tell the granddaughters ahead of time. Kendra won’t get it until she physically sees the chickens but Katie would be texting me every 5 minutes to see if they’re here yet. Life should hold a few good surprises, right?
morning blooie:frow
if you were closer would give you a couple of bantam orpingtons, they do lay a fairly decent size egg for so called bantams, when grown they're about the size of a rir

:frow

Good morning Blooie
That will be a nice surprise for both! When are they due to be delivered?

Last edited:
According to your avvy, Debby, do you only have 3 weeks left to work at the Pro shop?

No it doesn't (didn't even think about it being misconstrued like that!). The pro shop will be open as long as the course, which is scheduled for closing Oct. 15. That's if the weather doesn't do something goofy, like winter snows dumped on us first.

But I have 2 short breaks before then! DH and I are slipping away for a few days next week. And then my son is coming around the last week of the month for our trip to Devil's Tower. Nice breaks!

Back
Top Bottom