The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

morning blooie:frow
if you were closer would give you a couple of bantam orpingtons, they do lay a fairly decent size egg for so called bantams, when grown they're about the size of a rir
If you were closer, I’d take them! :lau
Good morning Blooie
That will be a nice surprise for both! When are they due to be delivered?

Should be a week from tomorrow, Friday the 6th. I want to get them settled well out in the coop and doing well before we leave for Grand York Rite Sessions on the 12th. Katie will come and check on them for me if I ask her to. I don’t trust anyone else as much as I trust her. Isn’t that funny?

No it doesn't (didn't even think about it being misconstrued like that!). The pro shop will be open as long as the course, which is scheduled for closing Oct. 15. That's if the weather doesn't do something goofy, like winter snows dumped on us first.

But I have 2 short breaks before then! DH and I are slipping away for a few days next week. And then my son is coming around the last week of the month for our trip to Devil's Tower. Nice breaks!

We’ll need lots of pictures, Debby! Devil’s Tower is pretty impressive and I know you’re excited about seeing your son! Looks like winter is going to be a bad one this year, if we can believe the Farmer’s Almanac.

If you were closer, I’d take them! :lau

Should be a week from tomorrow, Friday the 6th. I want to get them settled well out in the coop and doing well before we leave for Grand York Rite Sessions on the 12th. Katie will come and check on them for me if I ask her to. I don’t trust anyone else as much as I trust her. Isn’t that funny?

We’ll need lots of pictures, Debby! Devil’s Tower is pretty impressive and I know you’re excited about seeing your son! Looks like winter is going to be a bad one this year, if we can believe the Farmer’s Almanac.

I think Katie has shown over & over she's a natural caretaker...I'd trust her to watch over anything!

I've been hearing about the Almanac's forecast for this winter. A bit scary sounding. Hope it's not right!

And there will be pictures of our trip...probably too many! :p

Wow, that would never happen here. I do all the feeding, watering except for his dog.
i have a good one, he always ask me if i need any help when i'm doing something inside, he puts the bottom sheet on the bed cause my hands won't allow me to pull the sheets on the corners, if i'm not there he makes the whole bed, he feeds the animals for me if i have things i need to get started on, like canning, or feel like crap. wouldn't trade him for love nor money, yep, a good one

i have a good one, he always ask me if i need any help when i'm doing something inside, he puts the bottom sheet on the bed cause my hands won't allow me to pull the sheets on the corners, if i'm not there he makes the whole bed, he feeds the animals for me if i have things i need to get started on, like canning, or feel like crap. wouldn't trade him for love nor money, yep, a good one
Mine is good in other ways, does the grocery shopping, cooking, laundry, yard work etc. He figures the animals are mine , so up to me to care for.

Mine is good in other ways, does the grocery shopping, cooking, laundry, yard work etc. He figures the animals are mine , so up to me to care for.
mine does all of that too:lol:, just a all around good person, and those are hard to come by, i think we should keep them:D

Back
Top Bottom