The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Have been hearing about the Almanac prediction too. Utah is in the same range as Wyoming for another snowy winter. And, I don't mind. :D

Last year was the snowiest one we've been here for. I got tired of the super cold wind but since I don't go out much in the winter, the snow didn't mess me up a lot. It did make taking care of the chickens more work for sure!

I’m just glad we’re done with as much traveling as we faced last year. We visited 38 out of 42 Lodges between September and December, attempting to miss the worst winter travel, but we still ended up traveling to other events and states in winter. We caught the last 4 Lodges’ visitations in April - and almost got snowbound in Douglas.

I don’t want another super snowy winter. The kids are scheduled to take Kendra back to Denver in a January, and I-25 scares the peewaddin’ outta me in winter. <sigh>

Oh, and should I mention that Kendra has only had one breakthrough seizure since I last posted about her first 24 hours seizure free? I think we’re seeing progress!!

No it doesn't (didn't even think about it being misconstrued like that!). The pro shop will be open as long as the course, which is scheduled for closing Oct. 15. That's if the weather doesn't do something goofy, like winter snows dumped on us first.

But I have 2 short breaks before then! DH and I are slipping away for a few days next week. And then my son is coming around the last week of the month for our trip to Devil's Tower. Nice breaks!
You deserve a break! Summer’s almost over.
I think Katie has shown over & over she's a natural caretaker...I'd trust her to watch over anything!

I've been hearing about the Almanac's forecast for this winter. A bit scary sounding. Hope it's not right!

And there will be pictures of our trip...probably too many! :p
I hope the almanac is wrong:barnieI can’t wait to see pictures!

Little bird and its buddy hit our window today.
20190829_182035.jpg

I’m just glad we’re done with as much traveling as we faced last year. We visited 38 out of 42 Lodges between September and December, attempting to miss the worst winter travel, but we still ended up traveling to other events and states in winter. We caught the last 4 Lodges’ visitations in April - and almost got snowbound in Douglas.

I don’t want another super snowy winter. The kids are scheduled to take Kendra back to Denver in a January, and I-25 scares the peewaddin’ outta me in winter. <sigh>

Oh, and should I mention that Kendra has only had one breakthrough seizure since I last posted about her first 24 hours seizure free? I think we’re seeing progress!!
thats really good news about kendra, may it continue to control the seizures

Back
Top Bottom