The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Of course they are! $46 with shipping from the pharmacy. Lasts about 3 months though. Now she has some skin allergy as well, $61 at the vet. Just started that. If we need more I found you can get it free shipping from Walmart for about $42. I think we need the vet to send in a prescription though.

Oh wow! That’s good it lasts a while though. Wonder if you can get it online?? I know Chewy does prescriptions/pharmacy stuff now as well as 1 800 Pet Meds.

Might be worth having the vet send the prescription in if it is that much cheaper.

Though I think I would feel awkward doing that haha

Sorry about the skin allergy! Seems they start getting more things as they get older or like get one thing then start getting others haha

Happened with Gator though of course his was a progressive illness rather than age but still, felt like we were always in and out of the vet those last couple years and especially the last like 6 months to a year.

Shoot, I just remembered...the time change happened and we're an hour earlier now. I wondered why I slept later today :rolleyes:
I totally forgot about it so I was up at 3:30... Didn't realize it until I was awake enough to see the clock on the computer and by then it was too late...

I totally forgot about it so I was up at 3:30... Didn't realize it until I was awake enough to see the clock on the computer and by then it was too late...

I was congratulating myself for sleeping until 6am. Then, the same as you, saw the time on my computer. Ugh! Oh well, 5am is still better than I usually do.

Now for every clock in the house to be different for about the next 5 days. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom