The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning. It is morning, isn’t it? I don’t know anymore....seems I’m up all the time, although life is easier now that Tam has her puppy at home. We tossed one of Kendra’s old stuffed toys in with mine and he finally went to sleep - for two whole hours. <sigh> This, too, shall pass. Fiona is still scared to death and pouting. I mean really pouting.

Schools are closed here but online classroom work has already started. Jenny’s hard at work making breakfasts and lunches for kids who need them.

I love Border Terriers as a breed. The Good Lord forgot your tell them their little!

Latte is a sweet looking little girl!!

Well, bed is made, dishwasher unloaded, puppy is playing with his rope toy. Time to break out Hazel the Roomba and see how Pup reacts. This should be interesting. :lau

Good morning. It is morning, isn’t it? I don’t know anymore....seems I’m up all the time, although life is easier now that Tam has her puppy at home. We tossed one of Kendra’s old stuffed toys in with mine and he finally went to sleep - for two whole hours. <sigh> This, too, shall pass. Fiona is still scared to death and pouting. I mean really pouting.

Schools are closed here but online classroom work has already started. Jenny’s hard at work making breakfasts and lunches for kids who need them.

I love Border Terriers as a breed. The Good Lord forgot your tell them their little!

Well, bed is made, dishwasher unloaded, puppy is playing with his rope toy. Time to break out Hazel the Roomba and see how Pup reacts. This should be interesting. :lau
morning blooie:frow

:frow Good morning Blooie, have a great day

and a country girl knows how to clean and cook them:D

Standard practice for my buddy and I to go night fishing and come home at breakfast time with a mess of eels and catfish. Mom would activate, clean them, and cook them for breakfast. As long as we caught an eel or two for her we were golden.

Back
Top Bottom