The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

No, I have never tried muskrat. As you can guess from the name they have a sort of sickly sweet/musky odor - not gonna try it unless it becomes necessary. :lau

Today the temporary crown on my new root canal broke. :barnie Because of the Corona virus the dentist office is closed except for emergencies - to me this is not an emergency so I will just live with it until the permanent teeth arrive.

how did she clean them? and cook them?

Cleaning is easy - just cut the skin all the way around the head, grab the head with a pair of pliers, do the same to the skin, and it pulls off in one solid piece. Grabbing on can be tricky as they are slimy as all get out. She would cut them into segments and pan fry them along with a bit of onions.

Cleaning is easy - just cut the skin all the way around the head, grab the head with a pair of pliers, do the same to the skin, and it pulls off in one solid piece. Grabbing on can be tricky as they are slimy as all get out. She would cut them into segments and pan fry them along with a bit of onions.
just like a catfish then was wondering, no telling what we might be forced to do, to be honest, i'm game for anything food wise once, who knows, might be tasty

just like a catfish then was wondering, no telling what we might be forced to do, to be honest, i'm game for anything food wise once, who knows, might be tasty
I kind of resemble that remark. Seems after survival school, just about anything is worth a try. Durian fruit, well I tasted and it was good, but I just couldn't get past the smell.

I kind of resemble that remark. Seems after survival school, just about anything is worth a try. Durian fruit, well I tasted and it was good, but I just couldn't get past the smell.
never heard of it but since keto, not much fruit(once in a while i sneak a apple or orange) i have to get my a1c down or dr is going to change my medication and that scares me NO SHOTS please

No, I have never tried muskrat. As you can guess from the name they have a sort of sickly sweet/musky odor - not gonna try it unless it becomes necessary. :lau

Today the temporary crown on my new root canal broke. :barnie Because of the Corona virus the dentist office is closed except for emergencies - to me this is not an emergency so I will just live with it until the permanent teeth arrive.

Sorry about the temporary crown Sour.

The closest I've been to Durian is from cooking shows on tv. They all say the same thing, it's the stinky smell.

I haven't been to our grocery store for the past week but it sounds like things are tightening down. My golf course co-worker just called wanting to know if I had any eggs. She couldn't get them at the store. She'll be by tomorrow to pick up a carton, glad I can help her out.

Thank goodness for chickens! :)

Back
Top Bottom