The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I think I'm headed to TSC tomorrow morning too Sour. My flock should have enough, but I'd feel more confident with just one more bag of feed.

Plus, we're supposed to get snow dumped on us and I don't want to get out in that mess later.
TSC was selling their chicks for $1.50 each because they don't know how long until they are closed down. They won't be getting any more chicks in the near future.

but found out early this morning that Little Diane and Pete are traveling to California to spend a week with Pete’s family.
I'm of course late to the party here but ... I don't think that is a good idea. Most recent post I've read is early Sun AM, haven't seen any updates on this so far,

Anyway, I’m thrilled for them, and think they’ve learned a valuable lesson in financial stoopidity along the way. Time will tell.
Might be genetic ;)

Food for thought. When I touch anything other than 'me' in a mens' room, I can't help thinking what the person who last touched it just had in his hand. :lau
Yeah I figure the "me" part is likely the cleanest thing you will touch in a public restroom!

That does it! You’re all grounded until I turn 80!!!
YAY!!!!!!! Blooie will be with us for many more years! I couldn't be happier.

I'm of course late to the party here but ... I don't think that is a good idea. Most recent post I've read is early Sun AM, haven't seen any updates on this so far,

Might be genetic ;)

Yeah I figure the "me" part is likely the cleanest thing you will touch in a public restroom!

YAY!!!!!!! Blooie will be with us for many more years! I couldn't be happier.

Hi Bruce, I was wondering if you'd wandered off somewhere!

How is everybody doing with this Coronavirus nightmare? Our daycare is still open. Everything else is closing down. They cancelled my Orthodontist appointment next week as they are closed as of today. The kids were all out of sorts today in all areas. No consoling them. I wonder if they sense something isn’t right?

@sharron @Blooie - just heard from our daughter. They are in NC and have gassed up twice - no problems all stations are open, and gas is $2.04/gallon. Traffic is heavy with a lot of Canadians heading for home. Daughter and SIL are driving straight through only stopping for coffee, fast food, and bathroom breaks. To them it does not look as if lodging is a problem.

How is everybody doing with this Coronavirus nightmare? Our daycare is still open. Everything else is closing down. They cancelled my Orthodontist appointment next week as they are closed as of today. The kids were all out of sorts today in all areas. No consoling them. I wonder if they sense something isn’t right?

I think everyone is tense and worried, so the kids are most likely picking up on those feelings.

Things just aren't "normal" right now. And while I realize it's important to stay informed, the constant barrage of bad news is wearing on me. I believe it's times like this when people need to work together...stop the hoarding, the fights over groceries, etc. We all need to help each other out however we can. This viral thing will eventually end and in the meantime, why not try to make things better.

@sharron @Blooie - just heard from our daughter. They are in NC and have gassed up twice - no problems all stations are open, and gas is $2.04/gallon. Traffic is heavy with a lot of Canadians heading for home. Daughter and SIL are driving straight through only stopping for coffee, fast food, and bathroom breaks. To them it does not look as if lodging is a problem.

Good news Sour!

Things just aren't "normal" right now. And while I realize it's important to stay informed, the constant barrage of bad news is wearing on me. I believe it's times like this when people need to work together...stop the hoarding, the fights over groceries, etc. We all need to help each other out however we can. This viral thing will eventually end and in the meantime, why not try to make things better.
I am getting stressed. The link someone shared was a kick over point for me. I have most of my supplies for cleaning the house so as soon as the Respirator arrives I am heading up there and spending the night. Cleaning and maybe doing some art. Dont know

deb

I am getting stressed. The link someone shared was a kick over point for me. I have most of my supplies for cleaning the house so as soon as the Respirator arrives I am heading up there and spending the night. Cleaning and maybe doing some art. Dont know

deb

Sounds like a good plan Deb!

Back
Top Bottom