The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That's great, laying in bed all the time would be a drag. When you see Sue today tell her hello and give her a big ol hug, ok?
I'll pass it along and give it to her tomorrow. Today I'm staying home to deal with our hatch. The bator is chirping loudly, so I have to get shipping boxes ready as well as the brooder. Do laundry, wash dishes, etc.

I'll pass it along and give it to her tomorrow. Today I'm staying home to deal with our hatch. The bator is chirping loudly, so I have to get shipping boxes ready as well as the brooder. Do laundry, wash dishes, etc.

It will be nice for you to not have to make the long trip today. Are you shipping the chicks off to buyers?

Now that we've given you some laundry tips, let us know if you have any questions about the dishes :lol:

It will be nice for you to not have to make the long trip today. Are you shipping the chicks off to buyers?

Now that we've given you some laundry tips, let us know if you have any questions about the dishes :lol:
Yes, I have two buyers for 40 chicks total. 25 & 12 but I always add a couple extra just in case. We started the eggs before the stroke, so they are on their own schedule. When I went to lock down, I had 76 that were viable. I'll know this afternoon how I did. Can't really see into the bator.

As for dishes, I'm pretty well covered there :gig

Back
Top Bottom