The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good evening Jae, hope you've had a great day and get the pair you're looking for. I mis-spoke when I used the term "Home". Sue's going to need to move from the hospital to a rehab facility and spend between 4 days to 4 weeks there. She can stand on her own, but hasn't quite made the connection between brain and feet, so it's something she's going to have to re-learn.

I don't know yet on the hatch. Bator is chirping, I'll know more when I bring them out this afternoon.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
I have known several that spent time at a rehab facility. They all came back much better!

Good morning Sharron, how are you doing? Been to any auctions lately?
hi debby :frow
yes, we were at one monday, the usual one, bought a presto pressure canner for 8 dollars, there was a pressure cooker with it but i only wanted the canner, then bought a tray of basil for when i make sauce, and some flowers for the gd. cost more for the new parts for the canner than it did for the canner itself but everything will be brand new on it and since i'm scared of the dang thing, will feel a little safer, husband will stay with me until i feel safe with it.:D
been freezing a few things and also dried some onion greens to use in soups and so on this time of the year is busy but at least we won't starve for awhile
what have you been up to?

yes, we were at one monday, the usual one, bought a presto pressure canner for 8 dollars, there was a pressure cooker with it but i only wanted the canner, then bought a tray of basil for when i make sauce, and some flowers for the gd. cost more for the new parts for the canner than it did for the canner itself but everything will be brand new on it and since i'm scared of the dang thing, will feel a little safer, husband will stay with me until i feel safe with it.:D
been freezing a few things and also dried some onion greens to use in soups and so on this time of the year is busy but at least we won't starve for awhile
New style pressure cookers and canners are very safe!

You always seem to find some good buys at the auction! I've never used a pressure cooker before, but I have heard stories of blow ups...hope nothing like that happens.

I've been slowly (very slowly) going though accumulated stuff and trying to minimize. Things sure have a way of building up when you aren't paying attention.

You always seem to find some good buys at the auction! I've never used a pressure cooker before, but I have heard stories of blow ups...hope nothing like that happens.

I've been slowly (very slowly) going though accumulated stuff and trying to minimize. Things sure have a way of building up when you aren't paying attention.
yes, sometimes i do, lucky that way
and also yes, especially when you're a pack rat like me:lau i feel sorry for our son when i pass

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good evening Jae, hope you've had a great day and get the pair you're looking for. I mis-spoke when I used the term "Home". Sue's going to need to move from the hospital to a rehab facility and spend between 4 days to 4 weeks there. She can stand on her own, but hasn't quite made the connection between brain and feet, so it's something she's going to have to re-learn.

I don't know yet on the hatch. Bator is chirping, I'll know more when I bring them out this afternoon.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

Sue is getting out of the hospital and she'll be where she can move around more. I bet she's looking forward to that. But going home will be even better.

She must be dying for a shower with her hair full of gel.

Good luck with the hatch. What are you hatching out?

Back
Top Bottom