The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

that might be hard for me to do, leaving the area but like i told ron, we'll see, i'm 70 years old and set in my ways
husband trys to help, lately i've become so graceful and hes also afraid that i'll hurt myself, right now my right arm from the elbow down to the hand looks like i was in a cat fight and lost, blood blisters, open wire cuts and a golf size bump where one of those nasty bugs bit me the ones i'm allergic to, i took my over-blouse off to help husband put my panel up for the beans :idunno

going to have to get a gun out, we went to the grocery store today and when we got back, three dogs were in the pasture and had the tom turkey down and were trying to kill him, called the owner and she was nice and said she would pin them up but if they did it again,
SHE would shoot him(the ring leader)
:hugs you and the poor turkey both! At least the neighbor is taking the situation seriously and not blowing you off. Is the turkey going to be ok?

that might be hard for me to do, leaving the area but like i told ron, we'll see, i'm 70 years old and set in my ways
husband trys to help, lately i've become so graceful and hes also afraid that i'll hurt myself, right now my right arm from the elbow down to the hand looks like i was in a cat fight and lost, blood blisters, open wire cuts and a golf size bump where one of those nasty bugs bit me the ones i'm allergic to, i took my over-blouse off to help husband put my panel up for the beans :idunno

going to have to get a gun out, we went to the grocery store today and when we got back, three dogs were in the pasture and had the tom turkey down and were trying to kill him, called the owner and she was nice and said she would pin them up but if they did it again,
SHE would shoot him(the ring leader)

Those bugs really do some damage, sorry Sharron.

I hope the owner of the dogs will really take measures to keep them on her property. How's your turkey?

:hugs you and the poor turkey both! At least the neighbor is taking the situation seriously and not blowing you off. Is the turkey going to be ok?
i think so, hes coming to me to get something to eat, hes just not talking to me, he usually talks when i talk to him but not now, maybe tomorrow, husband says he doesn't have any skin broken but just in case he sprayed him with blue coat to keep the flys off him

Good morning!

Jae, that was interesting about your chicks...hope you end up with a boy/girl pair!

DMC, was the day care a bit quieter yesterday with Jaws gone?
Yes!!! It is such a relief with him not being there. The parents got an at home babysitter for him. They could only do a drop in at another daycare for 3 days a week so they didn’t do it. He won’t have any issues when there’s no other kids to chew on when he wants their toys.
I'll pass it along and give it to her tomorrow. Today I'm staying home to deal with our hatch. The bator is chirping loudly, so I have to get shipping boxes ready as well as the brooder. Do laundry, wash dishes, etc.
How did the bra turn out:D

Yes!!! It is such a relief with him not being there. The parents got an at home babysitter for him. They could only do a drop in at another daycare for 3 days a week so they didn’t do it. He won’t have any issues when there’s no other kids to chew on when he wants their toys.

How did the bra turn out:D

I hope that kid is an only child or there won't be any peace at home either. Glad you had an easier day!

i think so, hes coming to me to get something to eat, hes just not talking to me, he usually talks when i talk to him but not now, maybe tomorrow, husband says he doesn't have any skin broken but just in case he sprayed him with blue coat to keep the flys off him
Awe, he talks to you? How sweet. My only experience with a turkey was a rotten old cuss that chased everyone in the barnyard. He was 5 or 6 years old so I suppose he earned the right but it sure made feeding the animals adventurous!

We have a well driller out today. He was here at 7:30 this morning and is still here. He got 150 feet down and hit granite and couldn’t break through...$1500 gone! He moved to a new spot which is closer to our current well. I hope they hit water here. These guys were supposed to dig this new well last summer but due to all the rain we got they couldn’t get it done.

Those bugs really do some damage, sorry Sharron.

I hope the owner of the dogs will really take measures to keep them on her property. How's your turkey?
yes they do debby, thats why i dress like its winter when i go out, if i wear shorts, i spray insect spray all over me but sure do hate the smell and i have to keep re applying it and to be honest, if i get busy(which i do) i forget til one gets me, you can always see where he bites me, a little red spot where his proboscis goes in
lynn is a nice person and if those dogs come back, like i said, she said she would kill them herself, i would prefer her to take them to the humane society to be honest, they're just doing whats bred in them, the main trouble maker is a border collie mix, the one is a mexican hairless and the third, don't know but its also small like the hairless
our property borders their property, we have cattle panels up as fencing, they only have electric so of course the dogs go right under it and thru ours , like i said, lynn is a real nice person so maybe the dogs won't be back

We have a well driller out today. He was here at 7:30 this morning and is still here. He got 150 feet down and hit granite and couldn’t break through...$1500 gone! He moved to a new spot which is closer to our current well. I hope they hit water here. These guys were supposed to dig this new well last summer but due to all the rain we got they couldn’t get it done.
:fl hope they hit a good water vein

Back
Top Bottom