The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I don't mind school, just hate trying to concentrate on class and getting disturbed with work.
Oh! Well yeah that’s an issue. Whenever we had to renew our insurance licenses we had 40 hours and weren’t allowed to work. Boring stuff though and not real world.

I remember those! I always loved doing those. Now the numbers are too small and I can’t see them :old Have fun!

Your so right, the numbers are crazy small, but I have a magnifying glass that helps. It's more for getting my fine motor function back on track. They are fun and can take your mind off other things. Thanks 😊

Oh! Well yeah that’s an issue. Whenever we had to renew our insurance licenses we had 40 hours and weren’t allowed to work. Boring stuff though and not real world.
This training isn't boring and is kind of fun, but it takes concentration... And the constant: "I know you're in training but..." was getting to me yesterday. I don't have any actual hands on experience with this system, so it's pure learning and playing in the sandbox. This class is a ServiceNow class on hardware asset management.

Your so right, the numbers are crazy small, but I have a magnifying glass that helps. It's more for getting my fine motor function back on track. They are fun and can take your mind off other things. Thanks 😊
This training isn't boring and is kind of fun, but it takes concentration... And the constant: "I know you're in training but..." was getting to me yesterday. I don't have any actual hands on experience with this system, so it's pure learning and playing in the sandbox. This class is a ServiceNow class on hardware asset management.
Ah, I get that completely then! It makes it hard to learn with those interruptions sometimes.

Hi everyone!

Been busy here, as usual :D

Sad to say a fox got my Barnevelder Saturday evening :hit Fortunately, we took care of him the next day when he came back. However, after we killed the fox, we left the chicken up for bait hoping we took care of the issue. Well.. the whole chicken was gone the next day. So, last night I happened to look outside and there was another fox. I'm hoping we can snag that one tonight too, but not a good sign that we have seen two now. I am starting to think there is a den somewhere by our place.

I hope you all had a wonderful day!
Wow ! Were they grey fox or red fox ? or both ? I what kind you have in SW Montana ?

Back
Top Bottom