The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone. We finally had our first hard freeze, average here is Oct 15th! Maybe the bugs will die down some.

Good morning Cappy 🙂 have a great Wednesday and stay warm.

I've had a hectic few days. My sister tested positive for covid. So far her husband and 8 year old son are still negative. However she has an adult daughter who lives in Wyoming who has tested positive (she's favorite niece... 🤫don't tell anybody)

Good morning Chrissy 🙂 have a great Wednesday. Oh no, so sorry about your sister, sending 🤗🤗 your way. We will keep your sister and family in our prayers.

I've had a hectic few days. My sister tested positive for covid. So far her husband and 8 year old son are still negative. However she has an adult daughter who lives in Wyoming who has tested positive (she's favorite niece... 🤫don't tell anybody)
I hope they are over it soon!

And then if that wasn't enough, my 6 year old granddaughter just got suspended from school.... :th
students that young should not be suspended! It is a very non productive punishment at any age but is terrible for the youngest students

Back
Top Bottom