The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm sorry your having a hard week 🤗🤗 I'll never understand how someone so young can be suspended🤔 do you know why?
She has been a handful since Halloween. They were allowed to wear their costumes to school, and she wants to wear it to school every day now, so she's been an absolute little beast!
Screenshot_20201031-200341_Messages.jpg

She was a fox...

Which serves to question the long term efficacy of a vaccine. Bottom line - we just don't know.
That was mentioned on an NPR show today. We won't know until people have been vaccinated and some time has passed. Me, I'm glad to hear the 2 versions announced so far are 95% effective. Back when they started talking about a future vaccine they were saying > 50% effective is good enough. Huh? I'd have a better chance playing Russian Roulette. At 50% nothing changes as far as personal interactions.

The year started out good, and then took a nosedive
You win the "Understatement of the year" Award!
Glad you are still improving.

Any one remember about 3 weeks ago me mentioning a little stray cat that showed up at our house?

DH fell in love and she's his now. He'll have her for company here at this house once the other 3 cats and I are living full time in Casper. He's already taken her to the vet and discovered she was a spay & release program cat so that expense isn't an issue. She's a little sweetie and so affectionate.
Nice that we will have company when you and the other animals are living the life of luxury in Casper.

Holy smokes! I hope your doors don’t blow in ...or your house blows away.
Suddenly I have images of "The 3 Little Pigs" and "The Wizard of Oz" in my head.

No such thing as a happy Monday:thI think I have 8 toddlers by myself today. Good thing they are in an enclosed space.:lol:
An enclosed space is good. If I were there instead of you there would be either 1 or 8 people in the closet!

Today is going well. I have been working with an upgrade to the new mac os. It stuck for several hours but picked back up after I restarted the iMac
DW did that, I didn't realize it was a major OS change again. Her's hung for a long time overnight as well. She ended up shutting it off and rebooting, fingers crossed. I've not clicked on the "Install" button on the "Updates Available" popup yet.

I don't mind school, just hate trying to concentrate on class and getting disturbed with work.
I just hated that! If the company thinks you need to learn something they should provide an environment to allow learning.

The school is hoping that she'll be better behaved after Thanksgiving break :idunno
Could be she is succumbing to the stress of school during a pandemic? It is hard enough on adults.

Hi everyone!

Been busy here, as usual :D

Sad to say a fox got my Barnevelder Saturday evening :hit Fortunately, we took care of him the next day when he came back. However, after we killed the fox, we left the chicken up for bait hoping we took care of the issue. Well.. the whole chicken was gone the next day. So, last night I happened to look outside and there was another fox. I'm hoping we can snag that one tonight too, but not a good sign that we have seen two now. I am starting to think there is a den somewhere by our place.

I hope you all had a wonderful day!
So sad to hear that Rei! I hope that you get them taken care of quickly...hopefully there are only two!

That was mentioned on an NPR show today. We won't know until people have been vaccinated and some time has passed. Me, I'm glad to hear the 2 versions announced so far are 95% effective. Back when they started talking about a future vaccine they were saying > 50% effective is good enough. Huh? I'd have a better chance playing Russian Roulette. At 50% nothing changes as far as personal interactions.

You win the "Understatement of the year" Award!
Glad you are still improving.

Nice that we will have company when you and the other animals are living the life of luxury in Casper.

Suddenly I have images of "The 3 Little Pigs" and "The Wizard of Oz" in my head.

An enclosed space is good. If I were there instead of you there would be either 1 or 8 people in the closet!

DW did that, I didn't realize it was a major OS change again. Her's hung for a long time overnight as well. She ended up shutting it off and rebooting, fingers crossed. I've not clicked on the "Install" button on the "Updates Available" popup yet.

I just hated that! If the company thinks you need to learn something they should provide an environment to allow learning.

Could be she is succumbing to the stress of school during a pandemic? It is hard enough on adults.
Possibly... I know she's suddenly afraid of "catching germs" 🤔

Back
Top Bottom