The official BYC “Poultry SHAMING” Thread! w/ Hosts, Mike & Sally

Pics
Everybody knows that a little pee in the beard makes you irresistible to the ladies....
1f604.png

Never worked for me...
hide.gif

I don't have a pic. But can share a story.
My sister in law called me because my billy was injured. I rushed over to see what was wrong. She said "he had a stick impaled in his stomach". The he peed on his beard from said stick.

Makes sense lol

Our goats lost their unnecessary appendages within 3 days of the first beard peeing, and roughly a week after DH got mounted in front of company.
I felt just a teensy bit guilty ... but mostly it was ...
wee.gif
yesss.gif
highfive.gif
because they're weed/blackberry eating pets, never intended for breeding.

Right before, king of his domain:

And after, somewhat ... deflated.

Our goats lost their unnecessary appendages within 3 days of the first beard peeing, and roughly a week after DH got mounted in front of company. I felt just a teensy bit guilty ... but mostly it was ... :weee :yesss: :highfive: because they're weed/blackberry eating pets, never intended for breeding. Right before, king of his domain: And after, somewhat ... deflated.
LOL must have been embarrassing! If i ever get goats i think i will buy them already wethered. And LOL they look so distraught!

I don't have a pic. But can share a story.
My sister in law called me because my billy was injured. I rushed over to see what was wrong. She said "he had a stick impaled in his stomach". The he peed on his beard from said stick.

ha ha ha ha hah hahhahaaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom