The Old Folks Home

Not sure I understand.
Is it best to hit out loads of posts?
greetings

typically one says hi and introduces ones self - we have had several thread bombers recently but we welcome all genuine folk with a mature mind set.

pull up a rocking chair and tell us aboit yourself

btw in a chat thread you hit out as many posts as you need to

Has anyone actually tasted a difference between feedlot cattle fed GMO corn versus non-GMO corn?

lets not get into a debate about whether GMO is going to cause the end of the world, Please only comment on experiences withquality, taste and texture.

I do not know about the GMO part but Costco and Raleys are the only two commercial places that I can get beef that tastes like it should.

There is a place called manas meats the processes local beef. It is very tasty!

I do not know about the GMO part but Costco and Raleys are the only two commercial places that I can get beef that tastes like it should.

There is a place called manas meats the processes local beef. It is very tasty!
I grew up on pasture fattened Angus long before those short legged cattle were trendy

Its been many many years since I had a steak that tastes like it should

greetings

typically one says hi and introduces ones self - we have had several thread bombers recently but we welcome all genuine folk with a mature mind set.

pull up a rocking chair and tell us aboit yourself

btw in a chat thread you hit out as many posts as you need to
Ok, still dont have the hang of things and stepping in it.
Understand ok to visit all sites and especially
My own home state but saw the burger thread and I love burgers. Not a veggetarian,!I eat meat. I just believe no matter what country in be respectful to them and their animals. Saw someone was not happy with their own homestate that was Wisher1000 and also wondered why? So I am about to visit my home state as I make round to find out where I fit in best. About making posts. Was not aware there is a limit or the sky was the limit. So, thanks for chatting. Good day.

Angus is really my favorite... the ones that grow it here seem to be interested in making a quality product.
Sorry had to tear and peal back the addresses part. But here are the type I like. Grabbed and oldie so I did not want to destroy the covers of new ones.

Picture did not load.
One word for beef.
CHAROLAIS.

One word for edible poultry.
BRESSE.

One word for eggs.
ORPINGTON.

Last edited:
Picture did not load.
One word for beef.
CHAROLAIS.

One word for edible poultry.
BRESSE.

One word for eggs.
ORPINGTON.

I do not know about now, but when I joined you had to have 20 posts before being allowed to upload pictures. It is a spam protection.

Your list is good! Some contenders for eggs and meat though. Pita Pintas lay more and bigger eggs and get nearly as big as Bresse at the same age.

I grew up a couple of fields from a Charolais ranch. They are huge!

Back
Top Bottom