The Old Folks Home

Quote:
WildMustangs - Why don't you start by telling us about yourself? Where do you live? Where are you from? What decade are you in? Relax and you will be comfortable with everything very soon. I made a comment way back at the beginning of this thread that the ALABAMA!! thread (my home state's) was sporadic, and it was, back then. It is much more active now and I am there often.

Welcome to BYC and to The Old Folks Home. We will help you in any way needed.

I do not know about now, but when I joined you had to have 20 posts before being allowed to upload pictures. It is a spam protection.

Your list is good! Some contenders for eggs and meat though. Pita Pintas lay more and bigger eggs and get nearly as big as Bresse at the same age.

I grew up a couple of fields from a Charolais ranch. They are huge!
Yes some of the Spanish lines are excellent.

WildMustangs - Why don't you start by telling us about yourself?  Where do you live?  Where are you from?  What decade are you in?  Relax and you will be comfortable with everything very soon.  I made a comment way back at the beginning of this thread that the ALABAMA!! thread (my home state's) was sporadic, and it was, back then.  It is much more active now and I am there often.

Welcome to BYC and to The Old Folks Home.  We will help you in any way needed.
When I landed on this site that was the one thay appeared on my screen first. I felt sad that you were disappointed in your home state and the first thing I thought of if that shoul happen to me, I wondered what to do to make it better. As my screen quickly scolled to the bottom of the page I entered.

Decade?

Your seem very confrontation and confusing. I certainly wish that your state's site is better to visit now. It is not my home state. Sorry can not help you out as I can barely help myself. Moving on to mine now. So long. Checking out.

I do not know about now, but when I joined you had to have 20 posts before being allowed to upload pictures. It is a spam protection.

Your list is good! Some contenders for eggs and meat though. Pita Pintas lay more and bigger eggs and get nearly as big as Bresse at the same age.

I grew up a couple of fields from a Charolais ranch. They are huge!
Thank you for pointing out the 20 entries.

Im thinking there may be some issues with language translations for wild mustard. Im from alabama and active on every thread that is relevant to me. Wisher is awesome. She is right about our home thread not being active at times. I also post on floridas sunny side up thread, and yo georgians. I get bored easilly.

Vehve: u are a classy dude and very respectful. U would be a welcome addition to any thread....Have u ever thought of making a Finnish thread. I would join it

Back
Top Bottom