The Olive-Egger thread!

I hatched a chick at the end of Aug. it came from a brown egg and I thought it was a RIR. It now has green legs, pea comb and muffs but the coloring of a RIR. I wonder what my chance are she may give me olive eggs!!! Trying to wait patiently!

I hatched a chick at the end of Aug. it came from a brown egg and I thought it was a RIR. It now has green legs, pea comb and muffs but the coloring of a RIR. I wonder what my chance are she may give me olive eggs!!! Trying to wait patiently!
Got any pics of her?

Good luck on being patient! When it comes to chickens, I TANK at patience!!!!!!!

Thanks for taking a look at her, like I said she is the orange pullet that came from a brown egg and resembles a RIR in color but has the traits. of an EE or OE. The father is a mystery obviously an EE or AM

More pics of the white chick I posted earlier. It appears to be a splash.

Back
Top Bottom