The Price of Gas where You Live

Today 12/3 gas was $3.32 here in So.Cal. A bit off topic, but is Oregon the only state where you are NOT allowed to pump your own gas? We had a college visitor from Oregon and she was so excited to pump her own gas here....I wish I could find a full serv. station.
roll.png

It is nice to not have to pump your own gas, plus it gives jobs to teenagers and young folks, some semi retired folks like to pump gas since it's an easier job. What's strange though is at some stations they will pump your gas but you still have to get out of the car to go inside and pay.......kind of defeats the purpose.

Quote:
My DH has a Jetta TDI. It's amazing how far he can go on a tank! His commute is about 8 miles one way. We've had the car since 2003 and it still hasn't gotten to 40K! We're paying about the same as you for diesel, maybe a little more.

My DH has a Jetta TDI. It's amazing how far he can go on a tank! His commute is about 8 miles one way. We've had the car since 2003 and it still hasn't gotten to 40K! We're paying about the same as you for diesel, maybe a little more.

He must fill up once every two months! Gotta love the TDI's!​

Back
Top Bottom