Welcome to Ducklings!
You're a duck now.
Swim around and search for lonely lost ducklings.

Great little FREE game I found thought you all might enjoy.
armorgames.com/play/18990/ducklings
:frow Good evening Yoda, have a great day
Hey Yoda!
:frow Good morning Wunda, have a great day

So crazy, but I'm 30 in 10 days!! My husbands leaving to drive a truck for harvest in 3 days and won't be back until December. I think I've spent 2 birthdays with him in 11 years
In 40 years and 10 days you will be 70 and have spent 7 birthdays with him!!!
:old
Have a happy bd in 10 days. Roast a dux for supper.:lau:lau:lau

So crazy, but I'm 30 in 10 days!! My husbands leaving to drive a truck for harvest in 3 days and won't be back until December. I think I've spent 2 birthdays with him in 11 years
I will congratulate you in 10 days, early wishes are bad wishes people in my country say…
Don't roast a dux! Roast a wabbit and give the ducks some meal-worms, so they will snuggle with you. I spent most of my birthdays alone in some cubicle or hotel rooms if they were not on weekends, but that is over now, thanks to the beer virus nobody is travelling anymore and i doubt this will be reverted ever.

Ha! I can only hope it's that many!! I may just have to make mothers day my day. Roast dux? :hit:hit:hitbut he won't be here to make it and I can't stuff it as well as he does! He puts orange and rosmary and stuff in under the skin and its gorgeous! I try do it and it looks like the cats chucked it up 🤢. (Don't hate me everyone, duck is my favourite meat next to turkey)

I will congratulate you in 10 days, early wishes are bad wishes people in my country say…
Don't roast a dux! Roast a wabbit and give the ducks some meal-worms, so they will snuggle with you. I spent most of my birthdays alone in some cubicle or hotel rooms if they were not on weekends, but that is over now, thanks to the beer virus nobody is travelling anymore and i doubt this will be reverted ever.
My dad use to hate travelling for work. So he started taking us along. He must have hated being in the car with us kids even more because he ended up doing a full career change.

Ha! I can only hope it's that many!! I may just have to make mothers day my day. Roast dux? :hit:hit:hitbut he won't be here to make it and I can't stuff it as well as he does! He puts orange and rosmary and stuff in under the skin and its gorgeous! I try do it and it looks like the cats chucked it up 🤢. (Don't hate me everyone, duck is my favourite meat next to turkey)
Turkeys are far to loyal to people to ever be eaten.

Back
Top Bottom