Morning Bob! Hope your weekend is starting out great! Hi Everyone!
:frow Good morning Patti, have a great day
Good morning everyone. The ducklings are now 4 inches taller than the brooder but not escaping. I slept with them on the porch last night. They kept sticking their heads up to look at me. They don't sleep much.
:frow Good morning Lisa, have a great day

good morning every one well my youngest group of goslings spent the first night out . I did not sleep well but they survived. boy they were calling to me when they heard me . this will be my last babies next year I not doing it to much stress and work when I have to work my job keeps changing more work not enough money. I want to retire so bad.

How cute! My two blue Swedes are outgrowing their second brooder very quickly. And filling up the water 3 times a day isn’t very ideal lol. This weekend will be full of moving things around! 💜
:frow Good morning Mandy, have a great day and welcome.
good morning every one well my youngest group of goslings spent the first night out . I did not sleep well but they survived. boy they were calling to me when they heard me . this will be my last babies next year I not doing it to much stress and work when I have to work my job keeps changing more work not enough money. I want to retire so bad.
:frow Good morning Donkeydew, have a great day. Oh, how I understand the whole "more work" without corresponding pay. One day, I'll be able to retire for real.

WOW that looks amazing!!! You have some lucky birds!!! And the other one is even bigger!? :eek:

Yeah, we have a lot more chickens than ducks, so their enclosed run is 50 ft x 50 ft. They typically free range outside of the run unless we're having hawk issues, then they just stay in their run all day. They don't like it, but it's for their own good. 😂

Yeah, we have a lot more chickens than ducks, so their enclosed run is 50 ft x 50 ft. They typically free range outside of the run unless we're having hawk issues, then they just stay in their run all day. They don't like it, but it's for their own good. 😂
Oh wow that’s awesome!!!! That’s funny they don’t like it even though that’s a pretty big space. 😂🤣

I need to expand my run. It’s too small. :oops: I try to let them free range every day too but I’d still like to expand it. I actually have the stuff to do it but currently the panels are being used for my chick’s pen 😂🤣🙈🙈

How many birds do you have?

Oh my gol, mine need to go out! The mess and constant cries when I’m not in eyesight! They also cry when they want to come out of the brooder to get their zoomies. I have other things to do other than follow them with the paper towels and vinegar spray! Ugh, I should drain the ducks pool since it rained so much here we have a natural pond outside now, then put them in that. Not going to lie, I’m pretty tired of brooding at this point, one last batch of eggs in the bator though.

The du
Did you have that duck in with the chick that you had that was hurt? Also did you wrap it or just let it be? I’m worried for your duck and for your chick. As one already said, it’s kinda like you don’t care...
has been seperated for several nights with a spare heat lamp. We did go to wrap that other chick but when we went to get it, it had gotten better enough that we, weren't able to tell wich one it was. We counted, none were missing either. We were going to wrap it like i'd found that a, vet had done as best we could, but could no longer tell wich one it was. We are keeping an eye out for it again if what ever was wrong starts happening again. Tell me this, is it good to guess wich one it is and imobilize it only for it to be a completely healthy one???

The du

has been seperated for several nights with a spare heat lamp. We did go to wrap that other chick but when we went to get it, it had gotten better enough that we, weren't able to tell wich one it was. We counted, none were missing either. We were going to wrap it like i'd found that a, vet had done as best we could, but could no longer tell wich one it was. We are keeping an eye out for it again if what ever was wrong starts happening again. Tell me this, is it good to guess wich one it is and imobilize it only for it to be a completely healthy one???
You seem caring to me. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom