Good morning everyone! I may have found a better spot to hide my duck army! This is another creek that goes through our land, and I estimate at parts its about 500m wide, could be wider.
20200531_103538.jpg
20200531_103412.jpg

That is gorgeous! Are you not allowed to have ducks MW?
I am limited to my coop capacity which is 16. I'm atouch sour about it because our other place I could have had 40. I actually gave my chickens to my old neighbour because I couldn't see my 6 hens and 12 ducks co existing so well in a smaller coop. They don't want a bunch of coops around the homestead (which is fair enough) so I'm dreaming of building some out the back

I am limited to my coop capacity which is 16. I'm atouch sour about it because our other place I could have had 40. I actually gave my chickens to my old neighbour because I couldn't see my 6 hens and 12 ducks co existing so well in a smaller coop. They don't want a bunch of coops around the homestead (which is fair enough) so I'm dreaming of building some out the back
I never thought of Oz having HOA rules. Thought that was a distinctly US horrible thing.

I never thought of Oz having HOA rules. Thought that was a distinctly US horrible thing.
No no thats our pastrol companys' rule. Is a downside to working for a someone instead of owning our own farm. But than the benefit of at the end of the day, we still get paid no matter how good or bad the season is. We wouldn't have that perk if we owned our own farm. But I can have as many horses as I like and even have jumps and a round yard set up... shame I can't ride. The only Chicken rule I know of in Oz is no Roosters in town

Back
Top Bottom