good morning duck lovers . Bob Vanderbilt is a good hospital how far are you from Nashville . I live in KY. Hopkinsville . a lot of people prefer Vanderbilt over Jenny Stewart. hopefully her recovery will be quick.
:frow Good morning donkeydew, have a great day. I'm about an hour and a half drive. I'm north of Nashville.

Hi all! Sorry I haven’t checked in for a few days. We’ve been busy with outside work (why we chose to do this in the middle of the hot Florida summer temp, I’m not sure!) and trying to prep our yard for our whole home generator/underground propane tank that’s coming this week. I’m so excited, we frequently get hurricanes and power outages here, and that was the one project we put off when we moved to the property. Now it’s time and I can’t wait! If you’ve ever been without power for a week or more in 90 degree temps, you’ll understand my excitement, lol. We had the same generator at our old house and it was a life saver. Though now that we’re putting one in over here, we’ll never have another hurricane. 😂 Just wait.

I haven’t caught up yet, I’ll be back after I go back and see what I missed. Any sign of Chris yet??

Hi all! Sorry I haven’t checked in for a few days. We’ve been busy with outside work (why we chose to do this in the middle of the hot Florida summer temp, I’m not sure!) and trying to prep our yard for our whole home generator/underground propane tank that’s coming this week. I’m so excited, we frequently get hurricanes and power outages here, and that was the one project we put off when we moved to the property. Now it’s time and I can’t wait! If you’ve ever been without power for a week or more in 90 degree temps, you’ll understand my excitement, lol. We had the same generator at our old house and it was a life saver. Though now that we’re putting one in over here, we’ll never have another hurricane. 😂 Just wait.

I haven’t caught up yet, I’ll be back after I go back and see what I missed. Any sign of Chris yet??
:hugs you're back! I go mad with all the power cuts in summer and they only last a day. A week would be horrible! No chris still :hit

Us hurricane corridor folks wouldn't be without one. My only current problem is my well has a separate electricity source and a separate gas generator that's a pain. So for just thunderstorms we are still in fill the tub mode.

Back
Top Bottom