:frow Good morning Mimi, have a great day... That type of mechanism kind of exists, but is entirely dependent on the person responding. If concerned about someone, we can ask a mod to reach out and they often will via the email used to sign up. But if the person doesn't respond, we're left in limbo.

Folks on this thread have tried, email, text, phone, and snail mail to reach Chris with no response. All we can do is hope he'll return one day.
Thank you for that info. And it is good news that folks have tried. Hopefully he will pop in before long.

Thank you for that info. And it is good news that folks have tried. Hopefully he will pop in before long.
Good news in a way but also more worrisome considering so many different ways have been tried. :(

Maybe it might be good to try again? When was the last time it was tried? He might not have been ready then.

You're back!! Sorry about the dog attack.:hugs You are very lucky there. My SIL shared a video of them at one of the ski resorts today, alls I could think was "WHY ARE THOSE PEOPLE SO CROWDED?!?" then I remembered she's over the ditch. We have our rebelling state here, in latest news they have tried smuggling people up to a northern state for "boat repairs" but were met at the dock and instantly placed in hotel quarantine
I'm avoiding crowds and working from home as much as possible, but yes, we have been very lucky. Last I looked, your northern states were doing better than NSW and Victoria, and I can see why they would have acted promptly on sneaky interstate "boat repairs"!

Back
Top Bottom