Good afternoon everyone. We only have about 6" of snow right now. None of my birds are happy, many didn't even bother to come outside. I only put food and water in for the chickens and up to where the ducks couldn't get into it. Thankfully they were wrong again on snow amounts.

Good afternoon everyone. We only have about 6" of snow right now. None of my birds are happy, many didn't even bother to come outside. I only put food and water in for the chickens and up to where the ducks couldn't get into it. Thankfully they were wrong again on snow amounts.
We don't have any accumulation. The sun is out and the snow is gone. Yeah!

@nchls school this is one of my Runner drakes from [2020] Blk Drake over Fawn and White.
60A643D1-17EE-47F9-BAE3-DD4BF04C2140.jpeg

@nchls school this is one of my Runner drakes from [2020] Blk Drake over Fawn and White.View attachment 2963402
What a nice built runner. Can't comment on the color, but I'm sure he's a beauty. Wish he were mine! My two girls are a blue bibbed and a blue pied (not up on the names of duck colors yet). They're just beginning to feather out nice and living in the bathtub until there's a warm spell.

Back
Top Bottom