The Rhodebar thread!

I only have single comb I wasn't able to find RC. There is a huge show coming up the end of the month and hope there maybe some there. This is a 4-H project for my kids. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will. Thanks for the information it is very helpful.

Got my first eggs from my Rhodebar pullets.. I have two white eggs and one brown egg so far out of six hens. Should I not use the white eggs and use the brown eggs when I hatch them in the spring? The other question is can I breed the white egg rhodebar hens to a rhodebar roo and the offspring pullets be brown layers since the so called brown painters will be added? I am assuming this will be a mix of white and brown layers?

Got my first eggs from my Rhodebar pullets.. I have two white eggs and one brown egg so far out of six hens. Should I not use the white eggs and use the brown eggs when I hatch them in the spring? The other question is can I breed the white egg rhodebar hens to a rhodebar roo and the offspring pullets be brown layers since the so called brown painters will be added? I am assuming this will be a mix of white and brown layers? 

From what I understand the hen chicks of this cross will be light brown egg layers.

Back
Top Bottom