~*~The RP Restoration/Revival/Restart/ Advice/Advertisement/Chat Thread~*~

I'm here because….

• I have a dying RP. (Or two. Or a billion...)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • My new RP isn't successful.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I need some advice.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I just wanna talk RPs!

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY Gertrude your the best
big_smile.png
Yeah, I am. :3

Hey what do you guys think about this Roleplay

Alternate Reality Roleplay

There has been a rift that has caused people from alternate realities to be brought to a town in the Midwest. They don't remember their original reality, their lives are here. But recently... Recently things have ganged.

You can bring your characters from other roleplays onto this one, even if they're not originally from this site. I'll even let you bring in book characters. These characters don't remember that their from a different reality, but recently things have changed. Their getting glances of memories, instincts from their former selves if they were originally animals, and trying to use the extra limbs they once had. Slowly, they get bits and pieces of who they really are, when suddenly, at anytime, they get it back all of it. For some it is painful, for some it's shocking, and others... For others it's just sudden, and others can't even tell it's happened. It all depends on the person and situation.

Just think of all the fun things you can do.
You are the puppeteer.

Rules-
1- PM me for permission for your character to get their full memory back.
2- no using other peoples rp characters, because it will end up bothering me. It's because roleplayers have a deep understanding with their characters and such.
3- If there is ANY smutt on here I will instantly boot you. Smutt is writing with any private parts mentioned in a "romantic" way. ((DO NOT LOOK IT UP))
4- I don't care about romance, just follow the rule above.
5- No extra limbs, even after they've remembered themselves.
6- swearing is allowed just censor at least one letter.
7- ages can vary from original character
8- your characters get all their powers and instincts back permanently after they get their full memory back.

Name:
Relationships:
Roleplay(s) from:
Other Roleplay(s) Powers
Other Roleplay bio(s):
Other:
Picture/description:

Hey what do you guys think about this Roleplay

Alternate Reality Roleplay

There has been a rift that has caused people from alternate realities to be brought to a town in the Midwest. They don't remember their original reality, their lives are here. But recently... Recently things have ganged.

You can bring your characters from other roleplays onto this one, even if they're not originally from this site. I'll even let you bring in book characters. These characters don't remember that their from a different reality, but recently things have changed. Their getting glances of memories, instincts from their former selves if they were originally animals, and trying to use the extra limbs they once had. Slowly, they get bits and pieces of who they really are, when suddenly, at anytime, they get it back all of it. For some it is painful, for some it's shocking, and others... For others it's just sudden, and others can't even tell it's happened. It all depends on the person and situation.

Just think of all the fun things you can do.
You are the puppeteer.

Rules-
1- PM me for permission for your character to get their full memory back.
2- no using other peoples rp characters, because it will end up bothering me. It's because roleplayers have a deep understanding with their characters and such.
3- If there is ANY smutt on here I will instantly boot you. Smutt is writing with any private parts mentioned in a "romantic" way. ((DO NOT LOOK IT UP))
4- I don't care about romance, just follow the rule above.
5- No extra limbs, even after they've remembered themselves.
6- swearing is allowed just censor at least one letter.
7- ages can vary from original character
8- your characters get all their powers and instincts back permanently after they get their full memory back.

Name:
Relationships:
Roleplay(s) from:
Other Roleplay(s) Powers
Other Roleplay bio(s):
Other:
Picture/description:
Looks popular, but I wont join...

Looks popular, but I wont join...
It's ok. I've figured out that you probably have some sort of grudge against my Roleplays and I, so you not wanting to join them is just something I assume. You can stop telling me you don't want to join them.
Is it because I'm younger? Because I probably used to act immature when I first got on? (Working on being more mature.) I don't think I will ever know.
I don't know if you actually have something against me, but either way I'm done with this crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom