~The School Of Fright~ New RP

((I've been looking for a good mutant/fantasy/sci-fi rp thread but they all seem to be dead. Are there any living ones? Honestly I'd start one myself if I knew anyone else would play along.))

((I've been looking for a good mutant/fantasy/sci-fi rp thread but they all seem to be dead. Are there any living ones? Honestly I'd start one myself if I knew anyone else would play along.))

(Hmm, to be honest, I think all the sci-fi ish ones are dead, really. You might like this one though?:

The Secrets of the Experiments

I dunno if it's exactly what you meant or not, but there you go :3)

(Hmm, to be honest, I think all the sci-fi ish ones are dead, really. You might like this one though?:

The Secrets of the Experiments

I dunno if it's exactly what you meant or not, but there you go :3)

((Thanks! That one looks cool. Now I'm wondering about starting one myself though. Ive always wanted to try and its kind of awkward running into a long established post and trying to join. I always feel like I should walk on eggshells. Do you know if I just start one or do I need to get permission from a moderator?))

Last edited:
((Thanks! That one looks cool. Now I'm wondering about starting one myself though. Ive always wanted to try and its kind of awkward running into a long established post and trying to join. I always feel like I should walk on eggshells. Do you know if I just start one or do I need to get permission from a moderator?))

(Just start one I think, they aren't really that official. It's just like making another thread to them I guess X3 Send me a link once your done?)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom