• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Amelia looked up.

The two men then grabbed Amelia and began to make her walk.
Amelia stumbled and evenutely gave up and let them drag her because she was too week. "What are you doing?" She huffed.

Erin ran back to the room Nate was in (*sighs* i don't know the name of the room)
(I was wondering if you would like to join my new rp. It's about tigers, and I need someone to make one more tiger for the water tribe before we can start. Check it out! Look on my signature to find it.)

Erin ran back to the room Nate was in (*sighs* i don't know the name of the room)

Nate went back to a ceil room to rest for awhile.

Amelia stumbled and evenutely gave up and let them drag her because she was too week. "What are you doing?" She huffed.
(I was wondering if you would like to join my new rp. It's about tigers, and I need someone to make one more tiger for the water tribe before we can start. Check it out! Look on my signature to find it.)

The men didn't answer her then just lead her away from any other experiments that might be around.

(looks cool but i think i might just stick to one rp for now
smile.png
)

NAte nodded "Alright then, just be safe" he said then went to go rest for awhile.

(Awww I hope I get to see you :'( )

(I do *Sips eggnog* and I'm sorry, I know I should have read better and yes I do love seeing that picture.)

Sara then turned away and began to walk again.

Viper watched Sara and wondered what was wrong.

"Yes, it does. The DNA sticks o the strongest emotion that person feels the most often" he said "For example, Sara's feeling are usually covered by a sly smile, when we found out she actually feels more sad and upset emotions than anger and frustration" he said "But that could be changed because the DNA we gave her was made to kind of react to the feeling she's in at that moment" he said

Jason continued to kiss her, holding them together.
Mark saw the look Viper had and shrugged then turned to run after Sara again

Angel sighed and started walking again.

~~~
"So if she's sad the DNA will what...make her sadder?" Pat asked, trying to understand it fully.

~~~
Chilali smiled as she continued to kiss him. She didn't want to let him go.

Back
Top Bottom