Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
(Okay, thanks.
smile.png
I'm too lazy to make forms tonight so I will probably make them in the morning. Good night to all!
th.gif
)

(Alright, Good night to you too.)

Name: Anna Marie Rayne
Charm(What animal are you?Wolf, Lion, cat, Dog Ect): white tiger
History: She was innocent, but she ran so she was thought to be guilty or associated with the guilty ones. She is the daughter of a divorced mother, with a single older brother. She is accused of helping to rob a convenience store
Crush:
Personality:friendly, kind and artistic.
Picture or Description:
others:pancakes

Name:Mark Walker
Charm(What animal are you?Wolf, Lion, cat, Dog Ect): Wolf
History:He's a shoplifter. He's never been caught and planned on keeping it that way. He was raised with a drunk father, and no mother.
Crush:
Personality: reserved, can be friendly especially when he wants something
Picture or Description:

Form:

Name:(Don't do the TBR thing. I don't like that) Samantha Houser (Sam)
Age: (Remember they're teens so I'm going to say from 13 to 18) 16
History:(Also explain if you were innocent or guilty of a crime or something) She and her older brothers were shoplifters. She would flirt and distract the cashier and her brothers would stuff their pockets full of stuff. Their parents died when she was 12 and they were 13.
Crush:
Personality: Smart, tough, tomboy, brave, witty, sarcastic, short tempered. Flirty, manipulative, doesn't take anything.
Picture or Description: 5'9 tall, athletic, curvy, pretty, muscular in a feminine way. Waist length blonde hair, cobalt blue eyes.
others: Pancakes

Form:

Name:(Don't do the TBR thing. I don't like that) Wes Houser
Age: (Remember they're teens so I'm going to say from 13 to 18) 17
Charm(What animal are you?Wolf, Lion, cat, Dog Ect): wolf
History:(Also explain if you were innocent or guilty of a crime or something) Same as Sam's.
Crush: Sara
Personality: Overconfident, braggy, flirty, bad boy. Smart, brave, witty. The one your parents don't want you around. Good at getting what he wants.
Picture or Description: 6'0 tall, muscular, athletic. Short black hair, cobalt blue eyes, handsome.

others: Pancakes. Ty is his twin.

Form:

Name:(Don't do the TBR thing. I don't like that) Ty Houser
History:(Also explain if you were innocent or guilty of a crime or something) Same as Sam's.
Crush: Hannah
Personality: Overconfident, braggy, flirty, bad boy. Smart, brave, witty. The one your parents don't want you around. Good at getting what he wants. Quieter than his older brother, Wes, whom is older by 2 minutes.
Picture or Description: 6'0 tall, muscular, athletic. Handsome, shaggy black hair, colbalt blue eyes.
others: Pancakes. Wes is his twin.

Form:

Name:(Don't do the TBR thing. I don't like that) Samir Rajaram
Charm(What animal are you?Wolf, Lion, cat, Dog Ect): tiger
History:(Also explain if you were innocent or guilty of a crime or something) Framed for a bank robbery. Innocent.
Crush:
Personality: Quiet, flirty, smart, brave.
Picture or Description: Indian, 6'0 tall, dark hair, brown eyes, muscular, athletic.
others: Pancakes. He is from India so his English is pretty broken and hard to understand.

Name: Anna Marie Rayne
Charm(What animal are you?Wolf, Lion, cat, Dog Ect): white tiger
History: She was innocent, but she ran so she was thought to be guilty or associated with the guilty ones. She is the daughter of a divorced mother, with a single older brother. She is accused of helping to rob a convenience store
Crush:
Personality:friendly, kind and artistic.
Picture or Description:

Name:Mark Walker
History:He's a shoplifter. He's never been caught and planned on keeping it that way. He was raised with a drunk father, and no mother.
Crush:
Personality: reserved, can be friendly especially when he wants something
Picture or Description:

(Accepted)
Form:

Name:(Don't do the TBR thing. I don't like that) Samantha Houser (Sam)
Age: (Remember they're teens so I'm going to say from 13 to 18) 16
History:(Also explain if you were innocent or guilty of a crime or something) She and her older brothers were shoplifters. She would flirt and distract the cashier and her brothers would stuff their pockets full of stuff. Their parents died when she was 12 and they were 13.
Crush:
Personality: Smart, tough, tomboy, brave, witty, sarcastic, short tempered. Flirty, manipulative, doesn't take anything.
Picture or Description: 5'9 tall, athletic, curvy, pretty, muscular in a feminine way. Waist length blonde hair, cobalt blue eyes.

Form:

Name:(Don't do the TBR thing. I don't like that) Wes Houser
Crush: Sara
Personality: Overconfident, braggy, flirty, bad boy. Smart, brave, witty. The one your parents don't want you around. Good at getting what he wants.
Picture or Description: 6'0 tall, muscular, athletic. Short black hair, cobalt blue eyes, handsome.

others: Pancakes. Ty is his twin.

Form:

Name:(Don't do the TBR thing. I don't like that) Ty Houser
Crush: Hannah
Personality: Overconfident, braggy, flirty, bad boy. Smart, brave, witty. The one your parents don't want you around. Good at getting what he wants. Quieter than his older brother, Wes, whom is older by 2 minutes.
Picture or Description: 6'0 tall, muscular, athletic. Handsome, shaggy black hair, colbalt blue eyes.
others: Pancakes. Wes is his twin.

Form:

Name:(Don't do the TBR thing. I don't like that) Samir Rajaram
Charm(What animal are you?Wolf, Lion, cat, Dog Ect): tiger
History:(Also explain if you were innocent or guilty of a crime or something) Framed for a bank robbery. Innocent.
Crush:
Personality: Quiet, flirty, smart, brave.
Picture or Description: Indian, 6'0 tall, dark hair, brown eyes, muscular, athletic.
others: Pancakes. He is from India so his English is pretty broken and hard to understand.

(accepted)

Name: Jason Shiver
Charm: Lynx
History: He's guilty of many thing, some he won't tell others he will. He was a shop lifter when he was 14 then joined a gang, who seemed to act like a family to him. He had a father, but he was killed in a car crash when Jason was 10.
Crush: Samantha
Personality: A really tough guy, the kid a mother would say stay away from, kind when he's talking to ladies, sometimes know for stealing right from under your nose. Though he looks tough he's a softy when you get to really know him. Gets what ever he wants.
Picture or Description: He's 5"10, black hairs, eyes hazel, muscular, and handsome.

Name: Max Keller Rouse
Charm: bear
History: He was thought to be in a gang at the time, and accused of assaulting a cops, stealing from small stores and breaking and entering. But this wasn't him, he was innocent of ll though things, he lived with his single mother, but also went to visit his father in jail.
Crush:
Personality: He's nice, smart, very shy, rarely talks, kind of an outcast.
Picture or Description: He's 6"5, brown hair, brown eyes, muscular, athletic looking.

Name: Willow
Charm: Coyote
History: Willow was a thief. She would usually help herself to people's stuff, and did it silently without using force or violence. Her parents died in a car crash when she was 8.
Crush:
Personality: Stubborn, quiet, independent, thoughtful, and caring.
Picture or Description: She's around 5'6", and has chocolate-colored eyes with long, dark brown hair. She has a muscular build and tanned skin.
(I changed Willow's form a little bit)

Back
Top Bottom