Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
two of the men stopped and looked at Anna's and Mark's room.

One stepped up to Anna's door and the other to Mark's door. They both looked at them, but not at their face, they looked at their necks then wrote something down and walked off.
Anna frowned when they walked off, raising a hand to her neck and finding the chain with a tiger on it. "Where did this come from?" She asked, studying the detail on it.

~~~
Mark stepped forward and hit the door, then tried to open it. He growled when he found it locked then reached to his neck to find what the lab coat guy had looked at. He found the necklace with the wolf on it and shrugged, dropping it back into place and glaring at the door again.

Anna frowned when they walked off, raising a hand to her neck and finding the chain with a tiger on it. "Where did this come from?" She asked, studying the detail on it.

~~~
Mark stepped forward and hit the door, then tried to open it. He growled when he found it locked then reached to his neck to find what the lab coat guy had looked at. He found the necklace with the wolf on it and shrugged, dropping it back into place and glaring at the door again.

Then two men, the same ones that had brought them here, came by and stopped and looked at both Anna and Mark.

Then two men, the same ones that had brought them here, came by and stopped and looked at both Anna and Mark.
Anna looked to him curiously "What's going on? Where am I?" She asked, hoping for an answer this time.

~~~
Mark glared at the man and folded his arms over his chest, staring silently.

Willow walked up to her door with a scowl.
Then a mean wearing a black suit came up to her door. It was the same that had brought her here.

Anna looked to him curiously "What's going on? Where am I?" She asked, hoping for an answer this time.

~~~
Mark glared at the man and folded his arms over his chest, staring silently.

The two men looked at each other then smiled. One walked up to Anna's door 'I see you're awake. I hope you slept well. We brought you here because we need you for something" he said

The other walked up to Mark's door "Like my friend is saying, we brought you here for a reason, a reason we know and for you to find out" he said

"For what?" Anna asked curiously, tilting her head a little.

~~~
Mark raised an eyebrow but remained silent, listening

"For what?" Anna asked curiously, tilting her head a little.

~~~
Mark raised an eyebrow but remained silent, listening

The man looked at Anna and smiled "That for us to know and for you teens to find out" he said then walked away.
_______

The other man looked at MArk "Don't worry, your not just the only one here. They'll probably help you" he said then walked off.

The man looked at Anna and smiled "That for us to know and for you teens to find out" he said then walked away.
_______

The other man looked at MArk "Don't worry, your not just the only one here. They'll probably help you" he said then walked off.
"Wait" Anna called, stepping to the door and finding it locked. She frowned at it then looked out to see what she could see.

~~~
Mark rolled his eyes after he left and went to sit on the bed.

"Wait" Anna called, stepping to the door and finding it locked. She frowned at it then looked out to see what she could see.

~~~
Mark rolled his eyes after he left and went to sit on the bed.

The men went back to talking, saying things in a whisper so no one else could hear.

Anna sighed and went to sit on the bed and study the necklace some more.

~~~
Mark shook his head then stood and started doing some exercises, mostly stretches because of the limited space.

Back
Top Bottom