• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Mark looked to Sara and smiled "wow" He said softly

Sara didn't say a word to Mark "That's what you get for teaching me to fight better" said Sara to Audrey.

Audrey laughed then stood up and kicked Sara and pushed her back to the wall "The fun has only begun" she said then stabbed her claws in Sara's sides. Sara pulled them out and held them from killing her, she growled then went into her animal state and pushed Audrey and attacked, by biting her shoulder and tearing skin.

Last edited:
Sara didn't say a word to Mark "That's what you get for teaching me to fight better" said Sara to Audrey.

Audrey laughed then stood up and kicked Sara and pushed her back to the wall "The fun has only begun" she said then stabbed her claws in Sara's sides. Sara pulled them out and held them from killing her, she growled then went into her animal state and pushed Audrey and attacked, by biting her shoulder and tearing skin.
Mark refocused on the fight and growled, waiting for an opening to attack and help Sara

Audrey blooded at the blood that dripped from the wound then chuckled and looked at Leah "Well, I see you've finally attacked" she said then kicked Leah back and watched her.

Leah stumbled back at the Audrey's latest blow, though she hardly felt the pain any more. She was losing more blood by the minute, and it wouldn't be long before she wouldn't be able to defend herself any longer

Mark refocused on the fight and growled, waiting for an opening to attack and help Sara

Audrey backed off and knew that Sara was more dangerous than before, she put a hand to the new wound then growled and lunged at Sara then pinned her to a wall and stabbed her long claws into her then held her there.

Sara tried to get free this time, but couldn't.

(Goodnight)

(Aww night then :( )

Leah stumbled back at the Audrey's latest blow, though she hardly felt the pain any more. She was losing more blood by the minute, and it wouldn't be long before she wouldn't be able to defend herself any longer

Audrey then lunged at Leah and pushed her to the ground "Time's running out" she said

Audrey then lunged at Leah and pushed her to the ground "Time's running out" she said

"I'll kill you" Leah said in a barley audible snarl of hatred when she was forced to the ground. As much as her mind wanted to fight back, her body had had enough. She had never been injured so severely before, and she was starting to get faintly dizzy

"I'll kill you" Leah said in a barley audible snarl of hatred when she was forced to the ground. As much as her mind wanted to fight back, her body had had enough. She had never been injured so severely before, and she was starting to get faintly dizzy

Audrey chuckled then called in for guards to take her to get those wounds fixed up.

The guards dragged her away then took her to the experimental lab and began to clean the wounds, stitch them up then put gauze around them then made sure to give her back to blood that was lose.

Back
Top Bottom