Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Audrey laughed "I feel bad for you Nexon. You're going to lose both the ones you loved" she said then left him alone, but what she didn't realize was that Sara had unlocked Nexon's ceil.

Audrey felt the bite then kicked him off her and pulled away from Sara and left her there to die "If you want to be with her so much, then I'll be sure to keep you two together" she said then stabbed Mark's in the gut and held her claws there.

Sara saw this and lunged at Audrey, but she collapsed before she could hit Audrey.

Nate thought about it "Well, we don't do nothing really, it's a game of staying alive. And yes there are others like me" he said

(She gets put back in a ceil, and left there to heal for awhile)
Mark yelped then his wolf came back to the fore and he snarled at her. Live or die, he didn't care so long as he could fight her. He pulled back to get her claws out then lunged at her, slicing with his claws and trying to bite her. This was not his normal fighting anymore. His movements were quicker and more economic in motion as he let the wolf take over. In letting go of himself he found something else, he found that he could be there with the wolf, both merged fully so that the expertise of one became the other's. He was the wolf and the wolf was him.

Mark yelped then his wolf came back to the fore and he snarled at her. Live or die, he didn't care so long as he could fight her. He pulled back to get her claws out then lunged at her, slicing with his claws and trying to bite her. This was not his normal fighting anymore. His movements were quicker and more economic in motion as he let the wolf take over. In letting go of himself he found something else, he found that he could be there with the wolf, both merged fully so that the expertise of one became the other's. He was the wolf and the wolf was him.

Audrey saw Mark and chuckled then kicked him back against the wall "I see you're only beginning to see the true power of DNA, well. I'll show you what happens when you fully understand it" she said then bit into Mark's shoulder then let go and threw him to the ground then held him very still.

Sara saw this and tried to stand, but she was losing to much blood.
No, there was a Homestuck flash animation and now everyone is dead.
Karkat
Aranea
Kanaya
Dave
Rose (idk if she will regenerate)
Gamzee
Terezi (undetermined)
Jane
Jake
Yep, and that's about everyone who died in that animation.

(Oh I see now. Well would you like to RP for awhile then?)

((k, do you wanna RP Skye, Max and the others still? I guess we have to wait for Starr though...))
(I guess we'd have to, so what do we do now?)

Audrey laughed "I feel bad for you Nexon. You're going to lose both the ones you loved" she said then left him alone, but what she didn't realize was that Sara had unlocked Nexon's ceil.

Audrey felt the bite then kicked him off her and pulled away from Sara and left her there to die "If you want to be with her so much, then I'll be sure to keep you two together" she said then stabbed Mark's in the gut and held her claws there.

Sara saw this and lunged at Audrey, but she collapsed before she could hit Audrey. 

Nate thought about it "Well, we don't do nothing really, it's a game of staying alive. And yes there are others like me" he said

(She gets put back in a ceil, and left there to heal for awhile)

Nexon grinned to himself pushing the cell open when he couldn't see Audrey anymore.

Audrey saw Mark and chuckled then kicked him back against the wall "I see you're only beginning to see the true power of DNA, well. I'll show you what happens when you fully understand it" she said then bit into Mark's shoulder then let go and threw him to the ground then held him very still.

((Nvm, they're here now :) Would you like to... I dunno :/ I'll RP Leah anyway, you don't have to rp with her if you don't want to))

(wait for me on what?)

Mark growled but he couldn't move with her holding him down, besides that he was losing blood to the many cuts she had given him.

(wait for me on what?)

Mark growled but he couldn't move with her holding him down, besides that he was losing blood to the many cuts she had given him.

(Chilali, Jason, Skye and Max. remember them?)

Audrey laughed "I will finally be able to rid of you two love idiots then I'll move on to the siblings. Nexon and Wintent" she said then got ready to kill Mark.

Sara heard this and growled then forced herself to stand one last time and lunged at Audrey, she wasn't her normal animal self. Sara was in a deep frenzy of attacking Audrey, she pulled Audrey off then threw her down the hall and went after her.

Back
Top Bottom