Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Nexon stood a ways away silently trying not to get spotted.

Audrey then came down the hall and fell to the ground, blood ran down the side of her face now. She saw Nexon's feet and knew how she would get Sara.

Sara came down after her. Audrey quickly stood up and grabbed Nexon and put a claw to his neck "Attack and I'll kill one of your old boyfriends" she said with an evil grin.

((Max, Jason, Skye, and Chilali :) ))

Leah didn't know how long she had been out for, but when she came to a considerable amount of conscious, she had a mighty head ache. She had a dazed look in her eyes as she gazed around the room, and after a moment realized where she was. Great, another cell.

Ben came in and saw Leah and chuckled then put a tray in her ceil "I see you're awake" he said

Audrey laughed "I feel bad for you Nexon. You're going to lose both the ones you loved" she said then left him alone, but what she didn't realize was that Sara had unlocked Nexon's ceil.

Audrey felt the bite then kicked him off her and pulled away from Sara and left her there to die "If you want to be with her so much, then I'll be sure to keep you two together" she said then stabbed Mark's in the gut and held her claws there.

Sara saw this and lunged at Audrey, but she collapsed before she could hit Audrey. 

Nate thought about it "Well, we don't do nothing really, it's a game of staying alive. And yes there are others like me" he said

(She gets put back in a ceil, and left there to heal for awhile)

Tessa replied with a, "will I get to see em!?"

Ben came in and saw Leah and chuckled then put a tray in her ceil "I see you're awake" he said

Leah managed to sit up properly despite the un wavering pounding in her head. She felt stiff where she had been bitten and stabbed, but watched Ben carefully non the less. A low growl of warning escaped her as she gazed at him steadily

(Chilali, Jason, Skye and Max. remember them?)

Audrey laughed "I will finally be able to rid of you two love idiots then I'll move on to the siblings. Nexon and Wintent" she said then got ready to kill Mark.

Sara heard this and growled then forced herself to stand one last time and lunged at Audrey, she wasn't her normal animal self. Sara was in a deep frenzy of attacking Audrey, she pulled Audrey off then threw her down the hall and went after her.
(yeah, I do)

Mark forced himself to stand then shook his head and slowly followed after them

Leah managed to sit up properly despite the un wavering pounding in her head. She felt stiff where she had been bitten and stabbed, but watched Ben carefully non the less. A low growl of warning escaped her as she gazed at him steadily

Ben then leaned against the wall "So how are you feeling?' he asked

Back
Top Bottom