The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

I found if you get everything real wet back there cleaning the poop off it becomes obvious which feathers can be removed to prevent further poopy butt conditions. :) I just trim all the feathers around the vent down almost to the skin. When everything dries it fills back in to hide the vent. If poopy butt happens again I take a wider diameter and then it's all good. Can't believe this is a discussion. LOL But somehow I like it.

Last edited:
 I found if you get everything real wet back there cleaning the poop off it becomes obvious which feathers can be removed to prevent further poopy butt conditions. :)  I just trim all the feathers  around the vent down almost to the skin. When everything dries it fills back in to hide the vent. If poopy butt happens again I take a wider diameter and then it's all good. Can't believe this is a discussion. LOL But somehow I like it.

Thanks! Makes sense!

It's here, the 2014 Wyandotte Breeders List / Directory
The list was created last year to refer folks to that were interested in buying Wyandottes. It allows buyers to see who is selling what varieties, if they sell eggs, chicks, juveniles, adult birds, and whether or not the seller ships or local pick up only. From there they can look at the BYC members profile to see if they have a website, pictures of their birds, etc...

Here is the link;

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/2014-wyandotte-breeders-list-directory

If anyone is interested I am having a free give away of one of my Wyandotte pieces :). All you have to do is go to my page and type "enter me" in the comments and you are in the running so for a free piece of chicken artwork!

Back
Top Bottom