The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Some are already eating and drinking since I have some Orps in there to copy...They are really lively chicks..
love.gif
Their absolutely beautiful!

Well I will post pictures when they are done! The girls are laying good..so if anyone wants to order Silver Laced please let me know.. I have show quality adults and my prices are pretty reasonable for good quality chicks. I am a few dollars higher than feed store/hatchery mixed Silver Laced chicks. PM with questions.. wide rears and good tents on all of my hens..not just some of them..I cull hard to the SOP correct lacing on chicks for good quality the one in back was culled for poor lacing. This pullet has a nice wide front Fat rear..and a keeper .. Vicki
You have some beautiful birds there! :thumbsup

My chicks (from TSC) Pretty sure I've got 2 girls & 3 boys. The male to the far right I will keep for breeding next year. I'd like to hatch more of these for my backyard flock.

Pretty chickens, everyone!

Speckles my SLW used to be the friendliest girl, until I started hand-taming Blu my RIR. Now Speckles wont go anywhere near me, and I need to clean up her bum because it's getting dirty! She will eat out of my hand, I just went out with grapes (blu gladly sat on my lap), she will take some out of my hand but if I try to move my hand near her body she will jump and freak out.

My 4 weeks old from McMurray, "Baby Doll" she is very aloof and skittish and tiny. But I think she is cute. ;)

She is super cute... Mine is 2 wks and very skittish, fast, flys, doesn't take crap from my 5 wk old SS, and tiny!!! She's hilarious... This morning she was sitting on top of the brooder right next to the SS...

Back
Top Bottom