The Sizzle Thread!

Pics
I think I love auto correct but only because i don't have it and can laugh at what it says.
lau.gif

haha yea thanx stupid autocorrect needs to study thier chicken breeds

Yes, we have hatched out quite a few from this flock. I have sold all of them, except for a few very young chicks we have currently.

Here are a few pictures, I took of some of the chicks before I sold them...

Here are pictures sent to me, by someone who purchased one of our real splash SG's chicks, and also one of our Sizzle SG chicks.

This picture, was when I fist sold them to her...

Picture of them at 5 weeks old...

Here they are at 4 months of age. They turned out just beautiful!

Yes, we have hatched out quite a few from this flock. I have sold all of them, except for a few very young chicks we have currently.

Here are a few pictures, I took of some of the chicks before I sold them...

Here are pictures sent to me, by someone who purchased one of our real splash SG's chicks, and also one of our Sizzle SG chicks.

This picture, was when I fist sold them to her...

Picture of them at 5 weeks old...

Here they are at 4 months of age. They turned out just beautiful!

Beautiful birds.

Oh my, these guys are lovely! Where are you from? I'd love to have a Sizzle and you seem like an excellent breeder.
Thanks for starting this thread. I started my Sizzle project several years ago & it's been a long bumpy road but well worth it. I totally adore these little guys. One of the best things (IMHO) about Sizzles is the fun of hatching them. Each hatch is like a surprise party!! Like you said, you get curled Sizzles, smooth Sizzles, Silkies, & frizzled Silkies. Of course you also get a few unwanted surprises too, such as red or single comb, 4 or 6 toes, but those are coming up less & less. My little ones are into the 11th & 12th generation now & I can hardly wait to see what the next year will bring. Here are a few of mine, starting from earlier generations until current. Wheezer was about 5th or 6th gen. He's cute as can be but has a red comb. Blue Dahlia, one of my favorites. As a chick & as an adult. Another favorite - Petunia. Here are a few of the smooths. They look just like a Silkie with regular feathers. People really like them because you can see the feather patterns on them. Geronimo, from 4 generations ago but still using him on some of the curly Sizzle hens. Here are blue, black, & splash smooth Sizzle hens. The splash is from last year's hatch. These two were hatched at the end of last year & started laying a few weeks ago. I just put some of their eggs into the bator but the roos are young so not sure if they're fertile yet. Blue girl below is having a bad "hair" day. It rained the day before her pic was taken & she lost most of her curl. It makes me wonder if people living in damp & humid climates might have Sizzles & not even know it!! lol I know there are several other Sizzle breeders on here from seeing their posts from time to time, so I'm looking forward to pictures from everyone.
Thanks for starting this thread. I started my Sizzle project several years ago & it's been a long bumpy road but well worth it. I totally adore these little guys. One of the best things (IMHO) about Sizzles is the fun of hatching them. Each hatch is like a surprise party!! Like you said, you get curled Sizzles, smooth Sizzles, Silkies, & frizzled Silkies. Of course you also get a few unwanted surprises too, such as red or single comb, 4 or 6 toes, but those are coming up less & less. My little ones are into the 11th & 12th generation now & I can hardly wait to see what the next year will bring. Here are a few of mine, starting from earlier generations until current. Wheezer was about 5th or 6th gen. He's cute as can be but has a red comb. Blue Dahlia, one of my favorites. As a chick & as an adult. Another favorite - Petunia. Here are a few of the smooths. They look just like a Silkie with regular feathers. People really like them because you can see the feather patterns on them. Geronimo, from 4 generations ago but still using him on some of the curly Sizzle hens. Here are blue, black, & splash smooth Sizzle hens. The splash is from last year's hatch. These two were hatched at the end of last year & started laying a few weeks ago. I just put some of their eggs into the bator but the roos are young so not sure if they're fertile yet. Blue girl below is having a bad "hair" day. It rained the day before her pic was taken & she lost most of her curl. It makes me wonder if people living in damp & humid climates might have Sizzles & not even know it!! lol I know there are several other Sizzle breeders on here from seeing their posts from time to time, so I'm looking forward to pictures from everyone.

Hi Country (or anyone else who can sees this),

Do you have any frizzle eggs for sale?

I am looking for bantam Sizzle and Frizzle eggs.

Thanks!
Jon

Last edited:
I do, I have sizzles and I have hatching eggs.
currently they are in with a black silkie roo.

there is a third hen in this pen but i don't seem to have any pictures of her on my computer.

Hi Country (or anyone else who can sees this),

Do you have any frizzle eggs for sale?

I am looking for bantam Sizzle and Frizzle eggs.

Thanks!
Jon

Back
Top Bottom