The Smithies, the $5 "Ayam Cemani" black meat bird

I have not heard back from dc either and I had sent him a deposit for svart honas last fall for spring shipment. . No word yet. I'm kinda worried, but also getting kinda anxious.

If I need to get my svarts from someone else, I would appreciate a refund.

I think DC got banned from the forum, due to his opinions on the American Cemani thread............someone/s didn't like his comments..........:(

just out of curiosity do your smithies have black mouths on in side ? for that matter do ogye or svart ohna have black mouth inside? I also like black skin chickens, they are very unique

I have a cockerel about 5 months for sale. He is dark skin. If intetested, send me a pm for pictures and more details

a smithies is better than nothing. I reciently order some cemani eggs and they were a NO HATCH .. 12 eggs and 420.00 later I have nothing.. I also ordered another bird for 560.00 for a dozen and yep you guessed it another NO HATCH >> NO GROWTH .. so I would suggest to everyone unless you have money to waste .. get with me to find out where NOT to order your eggs from
learn from my mistake .. not sure where to post this on here to where EVERYONE can read it but please pass the word.

I guess on a positive note I have a 1000.00 story to tell ... lol

Back
Top Bottom