The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I actually can do, but by the time I send it to you it might be a little late lol...
Hmm ya might have a point there lol wish veggies would hurry up so I am not constantly getting up and down and can make the rice and be done with supper and everything and just settle down to chat here and plant some crops on fb lol

Now it's time for me to go get supper on the table. What to have, what to have...I don't mind cooking at all but trying to figure out EVERY night gets old...
th.gif

Now it's time for me to go get supper on the table. What to have, what to have...I don't mind cooking at all but trying to figure out EVERY night gets old...
th.gif
Yeah it does and i like to cook but my FIL and my DS are both picky eaters so trying new stuff can be daunting as well !!! got my rice on finally and added some green beans to a pot ..., no biscuits tonight i am not in the mood to make them

Tonights menu is roast with taters and carrots, green beans, and jasmine rice and all cooked and put together as well as the table set by yours truly all while feeling very uck !!!

Anyone here have or have had turkeys? Someone is willing to make a trade with me for one of my 5 month old male BBB's but I don't know what they would be worth. Any ideas?

I've been crazy busy today cleaning coops and pools then ran to another town about 25 miles away to rescue an isa brown hen, then came back and cleaned house and now I'm suffering for it. I've had sciatica on my left side for months and now I think I'm getting it on my right side. I can barely walk! So it's a good thing the couch is 5 feet away and the tv is in the same room because this is about as far as I'm gonna get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom