The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been crazy busy today cleaning coops and pools then ran to another town about 25 miles away to rescue an isa brown hen, then came back and cleaned house and now I'm suffering for it. I've had sciatica on my left side for months and now I think I'm getting it on my right side. I can barely walk! So it's a good thing the couch is 5 feet away and the tv is in the same room because this is about as far as I'm gonna get!
Well scooch over on the couch and we will share space as i cant enjoy my bedroom with DD in there lol

Flowers and calligraphy letters. I'm going to just have some designated for food and others for eggs, so I don't end up running out again. I'll try and post pics later.
OOhh sounds pretty I ma not very artistic
and we use ice cram buckets for feed and i collect eggs by hand seeing as how the girls still only give me 2-3 a day

woot.gif
DS just bought eggs in for the past two days ( did not collect yesterday B/c of the rain) ladies there were 9 eggs all together !!! I am so proud of them ... It is an imporvement from 4-6 for two days ... still not as many as they should have but is more .. maybe the cooler temps lately have something to do with it !!!!!!!

OOhh sounds pretty I ma not very artistic 
and we use ice cram buckets for feed and i collect eggs by hand seeing as how the girls still only give me 2-3 a day 

Yeah, I've been using Coors and Bud Light covered Buckets and since I'm getting almost 2 dozen a day I might as well enjoy it.

Well, I'm tracing now, but I'll be with you on and off. Glad your feeling better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom